No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best professional chemical peels After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best professional chemical peels: Top Picks in 2022?
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic Acid Face Peel: this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic acid on your skin.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic Acid. Because sensitivity to Glycolic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- REMOVES ACNE SCARS, DARK SPOTS, WRINKLES, FINE LINES - This 30% AHA + 2% Salicylic Acid chemical peel combined with Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Mandelic Acid to exfoliate lingering dead skin cells, reduce scarring, skin discoloration, and signs of aging
- BRIGHTENS, SOFTENS & SMOOTHS OUT SKIN - This AHA BHA exfoliant peeling gel infused with brightening and antioxidant Vitamin C; Anti-inflammatory Green Tea and Chamomile; and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid to further repair and restore healthy skin radiance
- MINIMIZES PORES, BLACKHEADS & ACNE - This face peeling treatment removes excess sebum and impurities, penetrates deeper to unclog pores, get rid of blackheads, cystic acne, stop and prevent future break out
- TIGHTENS & FIRMS SKIN - This skin peeling for face and body helps promote collagen production and accelerate natural skin cell turnover
- GEL FORMAT, APPLY DIRECTLY, NO NEUTRALIZER NEEDED - May cause slight burning sensation & redness. A patch test is highly recommended! Formulated & bottled in the USA! Cruelty-Free & Vegan-friendly! cGMP Certified, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free
- Professional grade chemical peel neutralizer. Helps to safely and effectively balance the pH of your skin by neutralizing the acid from the peel.
- Recommended for use with all acid-based skin peels, including Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) and Jessner Peel.
- Contains naturally soothing Chamomile and Green Tea extracts to control inflammation and irritation.
- Quickly calms your skin from any tingling or burning sensation from the peel.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN – Perfect Image offers a Lactic acid peeling solution that promotes collagen and elastin fibroblast production. Using it regularly increases your skin’s elasticity, making you look younger.
- HYDRATES YOUR SKIN – Our facial peeling gel is a stronger peel and a level 1 Lactic peel should be used before considering this. It effectively traps moisture under your skin while making the absorption of topically applied creams and serums easier.
- VISIBLY EVENS OUT SKIN TONE – Our Kojic Acid-infused face peeling gel helps even skin and tone by inhibiting melanin and reducing the appearance of freckles and age spots.
- FADES WRINKLES AND FINE LINES – Regular use of our 50% lactic acid peel lessens the distinctness of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. It is also infused with green tea extract and cucumber, which aid in revitalizing your skin.
- DEEPLY EXFOLIATES YOUR SKIN – Remove dead skin cells and dirt from the surface of your skin using our chemical face peel. Layering it increases its penetration into the skin, thus creating a deeper exfoliating effect.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL SET- DEEP STRENGTH 70%- For experienced users only; Sold as a set with Peel Prep, Neutralizer and Hyaluronic Serum so you can achieve optimal results, safely and easily at home; Not recommended for dark skin tones.
- SUPERIOR ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Glycolic Acid 70% dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyperpigmentation, tightens pores, encourages collagen production for firmer, brighter skin.
- GEL TEXTURE: This peel was specially developed in a light gel format, NOT A LIQUID; This helps the peel stay in place and not drip in your eyes, mouth or down your face.
- WARNING/PATCH TEST: We strongly recommend that you conduct a patch test 3 days prior to your peel; Apply as you would the 3 step process to small area behind ear or under chin; Observe skin’s reaction over 3 days. Read instructions carefully.
- USE AND DOWNTIME: USE AND DOWNTIME: 70% Peel will have a moderate downtime; Resume normal exfoliation after 2 weeks; Do not reapply the peel until at least 3-4 weeks from initial application
- Lactic/Salicylic acid activating gel, 2 Ounce
- Vitamin C/Peptide resurfacing crystals, 2 Ounce
- For a gentle, yet effective way to keep your skin glowing and in optimal condition
- Glycolic Acid Face Peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. Contains up to 20 facial peels.
- Ideal for Breakouts, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin types. Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles WITHOUT VISIBLE PEELING.
- Supports natural cell turnover. Helps promote stimulation of collagen formation. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
- Helps minimize the appearance of uneven skin texture and other signs of aging. Ideal for brown spots and uneven skin tone caused by sun damage and Oily Skin types. A regimen of peels helps stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, to give a more beautiful complexion.
- Divine offers a 90-DAY 100% Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked. Please read entire item description to ensure this is the right peel for you. Every batch will have its own unique lot number printed onto each bottle. Professional use - unbuffered (typical concentration: 1-10%).
- EVENS OUT SKIN TONE – Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles with our paraben and gluten free facial peel. Our glycolic peel is safe for most skin types but consider using Level 1, glycolic 30% gel peel first before using Level 2.
- CONTAINS POWERFUL INGREDIENTS – The potent extracts from Green Tea, Cucumber, Chamomile, Comfrey, and Retinol are blended together with Glycolic acid to create a potent glycolic acid gel that makes your skin softer and healthier.
- ENHANCED WITH RETINOL – Our glycolic acid peel gel has Retinol, which helps in fading fine lines and wrinkles. Using our peel gel regularly can help bring back your skin’s natural radiance.
- EXFOLIATES SKIN – Perfect Image offers an SLS free skin peeling gel that deeply penetrates the epidermal layers of your skin to stimulate cellular activity. Regular use of our chemical peel for face can also help maintain a more clear and even complexion.
- MOISTURIZES SKIN – Aside from making your skin smooth and clear, our acid peel also improves your skin’s hydration. Our formulation has botanical extracts that help keep your skin moisturized as well as removing dull surface layers to allow greater penetration of ingredients.
- REDUCE SPOTS AND EVENS OUT SKIN TONE – Perfect Image offers a professionally formulated Salicylic acid peel designed to target uneven skin tone caused by environmental stressors. It has cucumber and chamomile extracts that nourishes your skin. Salicylic 20% should only be used after you have successfully used the 10% peel.
- CLARIFIES BREAKOUTS – Regular use of our face peel helps reduce the appearance of all forms of breakouts, eliminate blackheads, and clarify the skin. Salicylic, a great pore cleanser, sweeps dirt and dead cells from your face to create better breathing passages for the skin.
- ENRICHED WITH BOTANICAL EXTRACTS – Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Extracts work synergistically to naturally nourish your skin from within. Rejuvenate your skin with our chemical peel as it tightens pores and reduces the appearance of oily skin, age spots, and breakouts.
- FLUSHES OUT EXCESS OIL – Our Salicylic Gel Peel helps unclog pores and shed off multiple layers of dead skin cells through exfoliation. It flushes out excess oil that causes breakouts, whiteheads, and dirt buildup.
- SOOTHES SKIN INFLAMMATION – Aside from protecting your skin, Cucumber and Chamomile extracts contain antioxidant and inflammation properties that help you achieve healthier, younger-looking skin.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL SET- DEEP STRENGTH 70%- For experienced users only; Sold as a set with Peel Prep, Neutralizer and Hyaluronic Serum so you can achieve optimal results, safely and easily at home; Not recommended for dark skin tones
- SUPERIOR ANTI-AGING BENEFITS: Glycolic Acid 70% dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyperpigmentation, tightens pores, encourages collagen production for firmer, brighter skin
- USE AND DOWNTIME: 70% Peel will have a moderate downtime; Resume normal exfoliation after 2 weeks; Do not reapply the peel until at least 3-4 weeks from initial application
- GEL TEXTURE: This peel was specially developed in a light gel format, NOT A LIQUID; This helps the peel stay in place and not drip in your eyes, mouth or down your face
- WARNING/PATCH TEST: We strongly recommend that you conduct a patch test 3 days prior to your peel; Apply as you would the 3 step process to small area behind ear or under chin; Observe skin’s reaction over 3 days; Read instructions carefully
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best professional chemical peels
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best professional chemical peels, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect professional chemical peels is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of professional chemical peels
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the professional chemical peels
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a professional chemical peels. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using professional chemical peels make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the professional chemical peels
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of professional chemical peels available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a professional chemical peels, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the professional chemical peels from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a professional chemical peels, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a professional chemical peels from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best professional chemical peels considering this option of course.
A professional chemical peels is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if professional chemical peels doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best professional chemical peels costs?
- What are the benefits of a professional chemical peels?
- Where to buy the best professional chemical peels?
- What is the best brands of professional chemical peels?
- How long does a professional chemical peels last?
- Does professional chemical peels comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are professional chemical peels worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best professional chemical peels has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.