– 4G/LTE modem support and integration with GUI (tested on E3276 and E3372)
– Miniupnpd: update from 1.8 (20140422) to 1.9 (20141209)
– MiniDLNA: update from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4
– OpenSSL: update from 1.0.1j to 1.0.1l
– Grow up limit on IPv4 & IPv6 port forwarding rules creation from 50 to 100 entries.
– webmon_bkp: restart firewall service after clean webmon chain to reload webmon iptables rule
– forward-upnp – allow to run upnpd service without selected any of bridge. Reguired custom configuration!
– tinc: update to 1.1pre11 – thx @lancethepants
– tinc: Update gui and backend for tinc1.1pre11 – thx @lancethepants
– miniupnpd rc: move custom configuration before „allow” statements
– Allowed the IPv6 Forwarding page to allow more fancy subnets & rules – thm @Dupondje
– dnsmasq 2.72+ up to December 9 2014 – thx @toastman
– Enable hash extension in PHP
– RSA 2048 bit keylength, SHA2 public certificate – thx @microalps
– OpenSSL: Removed support for SSLv2 and SSLv3 protocols – thx @microalps
– IPv6: Allow request /64 subnet for LAN1/2/3 if prefix lenght is lower than 64 – thx @tvlz
– remove SNMP and PPTP support for DIR868L – saving nvram space
– Huawei WS880 support – thx @xvortex
– BCM: wl/et drivers update with tools – thx @RMerlin
– Add many kernel modules of audio and camera devices to extras
– fix SNMP compilation / add SNMP to all ARM builds
– Partial support of R6250/R6300v2 – not finished! Info only for devs.
– JFFS – expand size from 32MB to 64MB
– XHCI – Backported XHCI code from Netgear, which seems to be a backport from a newer 3.x Linux kernel – thx @RMerlin