Can't connect to 5Ghz band on Linksys E3000 Using Tomato by Shibby Version 1.28.0000 MIPSR2-112 K26 USB Big-VPN.
Here are my settings, does anyone have any idea? Please help.
- Enable Wireless is on, on both bands
- Both bands have the same MAC
- Both bands have access point as the wireless mode
- Both bands have Auto as the wireless network mode
- Both bands have different SSID so I know which one i'm connecting to
- Both Bands are not broadcasting the SSID because I don't like having it broadcasted
- 2.4 Band is using 6 - 2.437 GHz for channel and the 5GHz band is using Auto for channel
- Both bands are using a channel with of 40 GHz
- Both bands are using upper control sideband
- Both bands are on WPA2 Personal using AES for the encryption and using the same Shared Key with the same group Key renewal of 3600 seconds
Any ideas what's not set up properly here?