Hi, I'm troubleshooting "tomato-K26USB-1.28.7502.3MIPSR2Toastman-RT-VLAN-VPN" latest commit (7502.3) with a specific config:
- eth1 Wireless Client WPA2 PSK with DHCP WAN and bridged on br0 (with all lan ports)
- wl0.1 Virtual AP WPA2 PSK bridged on br1
1) Configured just eth1 for Wireless Client everything works fine: WAN IP got assigned and routing works fine from lan ports.
2) Adding wl0.1… waiting for service restart… Default GW from DHCP Response got lost in routing table. Adding manually default gw and everything works fine from both lan ports and clients of Virtual AP.
3) Reboot… WAN DHCP stuck on renewing..
wl -i eth1 sta_info reports AUTHENTICATED ASSOCIATED but not AUTHORIZED so I suppose a "nas" issue..
- I've seen just one "nas" entry in process list: should be two? One nas -S for eth1 and another nas -A for wl0.1 ??
- Is there a way to troubleshoot manually nas activity? can i kill the running process and start manually nas from command line?
- Is there a script wrapper for nas that get parameters from nvram that got executed at router startup (so i can check to see what's happening during startup)
- do I need nas_alternate parameter in nvram (I'v read somewhere that's not needed anymore starting from K26..)
Any other troubleshooting path to follow?
Thx a lot,