Where to put L2TP Shared secret Key/Pre-Share Key in settings
Forum » Discussions / Tomato USB Modifications » Where to put L2TP Shared secret Key/Pre-Share Key in settings
Started by: Dr_RomanticDr_Romantic
Date: 13 Jan 2013 16:01
Number of posts: 2
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
Router: Asus RT-N16 Tomato Firmware 1.28.0000 MIPSR2-104 K26 USB AIO (Tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-N5x-MIPSR2-104-AIO) by Shibby Hello There I've been giving up on finding a decent build for a year now till I've tried Shilby's tomato. I might have started on the wrong foot with Asus RT-N16 since it had already problems with wifi even on stock fimware. My main reason to try other firmware was to get VPN connected on my router so I could share it on my local network which I've failed to do with zero success. I've decided to give it another go few days back after looking around and founding how active this website is. At first I was surprised of how quick tomatoUSB is comparing to dd-wrt which was the field of my tests in the past. anyway I still couldn't get my VPN to work. I knew that it should connect normally since I had the chance to test a Sabai Technology router running tomato and it connected normally so I knew there is something that I have missed. Digging around and trying to check a
New Post
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License