Hello, I'm rather new to the open router firmware world. I flashed
to my Linksys E2000 router.
My internet is thru a wireless provider that uses the Motorola Canopy client radios. These are configured to assign an IP address using DHCP. My previous router snags an IP address correctly and works fine (Netgear WNR2000v3)
I found first off that the E2000 tomatousb router would not connect using DHCP so I set to the same address that was being snagged by the other router and it works fine.
Next, I found that some web pages won't connect correctly, Google Maps won't load and my son's online Star Wars Clone Wars game won't run smoothly when connected via hard wire but works fine when connected wireless. My overall internet connection isn't very fast, maybe 1.4mb/sec I do have QOS running and have the in set at 700 kb/sec and out set at 800 kb/sec. I've left everything else pretty much on default. I did set up a DHCP for local network and it seems to be working fine.