I'm running Shibby 1.28 102 AIO on my Asus RT-N16.
If router is configured as a wireless client + vitual access point, then after the router reboot I can't connect to the internet.
In this situatin virtual SSID uses LAN (br0).
I don't know if it's a bug, or maybe I'm doing something incorrectly? Please help.
By the way, I have tried to configure access point as a guest also (as described in openlinksys.info VLAN + multiSSID), but it didn't worked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure as wireless client. I'm able to connect to the internet using wired connection.
2. Add virtual wireless (mode access point). I'm able to connect to the internet using wired and wireless connection.
3. Reboot the router.
4. WAN status - stucked on renewing (if DHCP is used)… and of course no internet connection.
5. Using GUI disable wireless access point.
6. Try to renew. Still stuck on renewing…
7. Using GUI delete wireless access point.
8. WAN successfully renews and it's possible to access the internet using wired connection.
Thanks in advise!