Thanks for the confirmation. Router successfully flashed with Tomato.
I'll leave this here:
1) Get into 'CFE Menu' mode
2) Flash with DD-WRT
3) From DD-WRT Flash to Tomato
—Get into 'CFE Menu'
1) While the unit is powered on Press the reset button for 30 secs
2) Keeping the reset button pressed, unplug the power (do not let up on the reset button)
3) Plug the power back in and wait for another 30 secs
4) You can now let up on the reset button
Once the router is in this mode you will have access to a special "CFE menu".
—Flash with DD-WRT
5) Plug your desktop/laptop into port 1,2,3, or 4 and set your IP Address to 192.168.2.8 with a gateway of 192(dot)168(dot)2(dot)1
6) Point your IE browser/Chrome (Do not use Firefox) to 192(dot)168(dot)2(dot)1 and CFE menu will be available.
7) Load the dd-wrt bin file - dd-wrt.v24-15396_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3301(dot)bin
—From DD-WRT Flash to Tomato
8) Set NIC back to DHCP. It will take about 5 minutes to load dd-wrt. After 5 minutes I opened a new tab and was able to connect to 192(dot)168(dot)1(dot)1.
9) When logging into the ww-drt interface for the first time it prompts you for a password. Set an simple password (only used temporarily)
10) Navigate to the firmware upload screen and then load the tomato trx file - tomato-K26USB-1.28.RT-MIPSR2-092-Big-VPN(dot)trx. Select the option to reset the settings after flash.
11) Enter the login: admin pass: admin to login to Tomato @ 192(dot)168(dot)1(dot)1
BTW, this low karma and not being able to post links is retarded.