I haven't seen this mentioned here so I thought I would post it. Originally from http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/toastman-releases-1-28-7493-4-5-6-7-8.36106/page-31#post-182334
* Samba security fix - "root" credential remote code execution.
* changes to makefile (inc. Support quick firmware rebuild using 'make all')
* remove experimental wl setting
* configuration options for WAN ICMP Rate limiting
* configuration options for SNMP custom port and remote access
Thanks to MOC !
WARNING - DHCP IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT. DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT ON IF YOU NEED IT.
NOTE to experimenters:
Issuing this command "wl interference_override -1" is supposed to disable all mitigation settings. There is no nvram variable, so this needs to be added into the firewall or other script box to survive a > > reboot.
Download site (1) http://www.4shared.com/dir/v1BuINP3/Toastman_Builds.html
Download site (2) http://www.mediafire.com/?88t1vzzcgrphx
Build Guide http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/toastman-firmware-build-guide.36113/
Common Tomato Topics http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/common-tomato-topics.31234/
How to use QOS http://www.linksysinfo.org/index.php?threads/using-qos-tutorial-and-discussion.28349/