This release sees the addition of PPTP Server & GUI by Teaman. There's also a web GUI to configure and monitor active connections to the PPTP server.
- Minor multiLAN/wireless bugfixes
- MultiSSID: fixes saving WL VIF settings when net mode is 'n-only' (5GHz radios)
- Syslogd custom path improvements - rc:
- preserve /var/log/messages if it's a file at syslogd restart
- if we have a custom path set, check if it's a symlink (and remove/recreate it if necessary)
- PPTP Server for Tomato (Ext, VPN Builds) - by Teaman
- this commit possibly introduces some bugs, but here we go!
- this version allows up to 6 IPs/users/concurrent connections (ppp4-ppp9)
- broadcast relay has been included on the webUI, but hasn't been thoroughly tested
- PPTPD: MPPE and compile bugfixes (batch #1)
- attempt to fix some random decryption errors causing connections to become unusable. Clients had to disconnect/reconnect manually to fix the problem once it started to happen. The issue seems to be related with some parameters/settings being negotiated between clients and the PPTP server. Hopefully, these changes should prevent these problems from happening.
- See commit 3ef7e67858ecff04caf8197e381fa8b7c68c668e.
- Also, this commit should fix some build/compilation issues when merging this code into other branches
- PPTPD: move webUI pages into 'VPN Tunneling' menu
Teaman's Website, Screenshots:
DHCP IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT. DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT ON IF YOU NEED IT.
SET A FIXED IP ON YOUR PC TO ACCESS THE ROUTER.
PLEASE DO NOT FLASH 60K NVRAM VERSIONS ON TO ROUTERS OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH THEY ARE INTENDED FOR. THEY WILL SHOW 60K IN THE DISPLAY BUT YOU WILL USUALLY BRICK THE ROUTER IF YOU TRY TO ACTUALLY USE MORE THAN 32K.
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
RT-N66U user / Shibby mod