I just purchased the netgear wnr3500l. I used the method flashing ddwrt then tomatousb. I also did clearn the NVRAM as well. The usb printer is a Dell AIO 926. The router does recognize the unit. However when I try to install it in Windows 7 X64, It will hang during the process when it's installing the driver for hours.
Steps that I tried:
- I followed the printer tutorial from this site
- I enabled both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- I enabled/disabled either USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
- I tried Enabling/disabling Bidrectional Copying
- Disabled the antivirus (Avast)
- Restted the router
- Cleared the NVRAM
Please help. I'm not sure what else to try.