I am a very beginner with iptables, therefore i wanted to ask you for your help. What I want to do?
I have a webserver in my local lan with port 8000 and want to redirect all requests on port 80 to this port from lan. How have an iptable rule look like?
Router IP is 192.168.1.1
Webserver IP is 192.168.1.5
For better understanding:
1. Client opens ht tp:192.168.1.5:80/
2. router redirects this request to port 8000
3. webserver responds to router
4. router will redirect the response from port 800 to 80
5. client sees ht tp:192.168.1.5:80/
just for information: changing the port on the webserver is impossible :/