August 3 2011 Toastman-RT-1.28.7479
DLNA updated to 1.0.21
HFS/HFS+ Mac OS x read support by Victek
SNMP integrated by Shibby
Toastman-VLAN-BETA-1.28.4402 also includes VLAN-GUI by Teaman
(fully up to date with latest improvements).
New filters added to qos-ctrate & detailed pages (Nice work by Teaman)
New cosmetics changes to many pages. This makes these pages extremely
useful for monitoring purposes.
Pages which may be used for realtime monitoring now have
the ability to "hide" much of the extra setup entry boxes, leaving
the page clearer for the lists.//
What version to use?
When you get to 4shared:
First - decide what branch you want. This depends on your router.
- If it's for the older MIPSR1 routers like WRT54 series, choose "ND"
- If it's for newer MIPSR2 routers like RT-N16, WNR3500L, Linksys "E" series, then choose "RT"
- If it's for a very recent dual-band MIPSR2 router (E4200 etc) you may need "RT-N" to get support for the 5GHz radio. You can still use the RT version if you don't need the 5GHz radio to work and it may be a better choice for some.
Once inside the correct folder, you will have another choice to make:
- If your needs are simple, and you don't intend to set up a VLAN, then select Basic RT
- If you need the easy setup VLAN GUI, then choose the folder marked VLAN-RT
Now you'll see a list of builds:
- Mini - no USB, no CIFS, no Zebra
- MiniIPV6 - no USB, no CIFS, no Zebra + IPv6
- Std - normal build
- Ext - normal + Extra utilities + NTFS
- VPN - normal + Extras + NTFS + VPN
- VPN-NOCAT - normal + Extras + NTFS + VPN + NOCAT portal
If your router needs USB support, chose a version with "USB" in the title.
There are "tailed" versions for named routers that have special needs.
There's also a "generic" version for routers with 60K nvram.
WARNING - DHCP IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT. DON'T FORGET
TO TURN IT ON IF YOU NEED IT.
Download site http://www.4shared.com/dir/v1BuINP3/Toastman_Builds.html (inc. torrent downloads)
Make a Paypal Donation http://toastmanfirmware.yolasite.com/donations.php