Forgive me if it's been asked already but I've looked around on the forum for quite a bit and couldn't find similar threads.
I'm giving away my current WRT54GL router to a friend in need and am going to purchase a new router and would love to get some recommendations from the guru's on this forum. Please take the following criteria to consideration (in order of importance):
1. Must be able to run Tomato firmware flavor (duh)
2. Must be stable/reliable (what's most popular in this forum?)
3. Must have N wifi support with good signal strength & performance
4. Must have integrated GigE LAN switch (4 ports is enough)
5. Best value & affordable. I'd like to spend no more than $60-70 though willing to spend a bit more for better bang-for-buck. I don't mind buying refurb/used on ebay.
Thanks in advance.