Has anyone been able to run multiple(2) OpenVPN servers on a Router with Tomato firmware? If you couls share your experiences that would be great.
I am trying to do the same .. and have not had much success. Here is what I have done so far.
1. Configured 2 Servers. One for the TAP interface and the other for TUN
2. Using UDP protocol for both
3. Start on WAN: Checked or both.
4. Unique port for each config.
5. Independently, each config works. So, at a minimum the port forwarding is working OK from the upstream gateway.
I am wondering if I need a unique set of server side certificates for each server. Currently, I am using the same set of server side certs for both the TAP and TUN interface.
My current experience is that only Server-1 comes up. If I manually try to start Sever-2 (iwth Server-1 running) nothing happens. If I stop Server-1 and then start Server-2, I can connect on the 2nd interface.