since ive upgraded to the 1.28.7473 build I noticed that with speed test my download speeds are not coming above the 100 mb
I didn't have these issues with 7467, and im not sure but I think I also didn't have this issue in 7471.
my connection is 120 mb/s download and 10 mb upload(upload is fine if not better then before, as well as my pings)
I had checked the clear nvm ram when upgrading to 7473 and set everything up manually as the way it was before.
I also noticed that when doing the bandwidth tests the cpu usage would go up to 0.25 in the system overview page.
I have done these tests with speedtest.net and http://speedtest.ziggo.nl/ (speed test from my isp)
here are my results the last time I tested and everything worked fine: http://speedtest.net/result/1292492858.png
and now I am getting: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1307114840.png
the results without a router: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1307119024.png (note tcp ip auto tuning didn't got the time to tweak the connection again, it was detected as a new network. so the results might be lower then the real ones)