After fighting with DDWRT for almost 2 years with poor performance and other issues, I can finally now realize the full performance of my wireless network.
Thanks to toastman, fedor and all other developers that have contributed to this project.
I know that every software/firmware can have issues, but checking and seeing recent Belkin support added for the share max units I gave it a shot and glad I did.
I would have to say that I have seen the biggest improvement, performance, reliability as I could hope. I really did not feel the need to tweak much, it just worked! I was about to give up on my hardware and throw in the towel with wireless.
Asus RT12N feeding 5 Belkin F7D7301/3301 units (decent $60 units), laptops and droids