I have very strange problem: after router (NetGear 3500L) is working for few hours, if you reboot it using web interface, PAP2T device can not connect to SIP server. If I run tcpdump on the router, I can see:
1. When PAP2T connecting ok:
2. When PAP2T CAN NOT connect I see only the first line (i.e. 192.168.1.108 sending packet to sipme.me). I do not see any response from SIP server.
Few debugging I did:
1. I still can connect to SIPME.ME service from my iPhone when I load SIP application.
2. If I change the static IP address that I assigned to PAP2T device (Using Basic -> Static DHCP option in Tomato) to something else, it will start working .
3. If I assign the old address (192.168.1.108) back to this device, it will stop working.
4. I had the same problem with other SIP device (Audio Codecs) with different SIP service
5. I did dump of iptables and nvram when it works and when it does not. They all are the same.
1. I have torrent running on my network (not really downloading, but running).
It seems, that for some reason, router block particular traffic (port 5060) to/from particular IP. However, I do not see any blocked traffic that firewall reported.
It is like this traffic just disappear…
Power cycle of the router will solve the problem.
Any ideas ?
Firmware version: v1.28.9054 MIPSR2-beta K26 USB Ext