A few weeks ago I started to notice that when my router connected to my DSL PPPoE account my DDNS with zonedit wasn't updating at all, I also tried from many of my linux boxes and the problem was still there.
I emailed Zonedit support about it and they told me to change the server parameter from "dynamic.zonedit.com" to "legacydns.zonedit.com" which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
I'd like to know if tomato has addressed this issue in some git release the error I see on the UI is:
Thu Dec 09 2010 16:53:26 GMT-0500 (Hora est. del Pac�fico de SA):
Unknown response (-1).
(1/3: Automatically retrying in 16 minutes)
and it keeps trying and trying with no luck.
Thanks for your help.