The asterisk is near WMM - "Auto", but the default value loaded after nvram reset is "Enable"
Date: 07 Dec 2010 22:36
Number of posts: 9
RSS: New posts
Further info - after setting it to Auto then performing a manual NVRAM Commit, it resets to Enable after a reboot. Apparently the wrong default value is being loaded on startup, as well as the changed setting is not committing to NVRAM.
Yeah I noticed it as well, kinda annoying. They should remove "Auto" and just keep "Enable" and "Disable" if "Auto" is broken. That is how the official tomato was, it didnt have any auto option
they should do "xxxx" … ?? we are all waiting for your contribution …
February 26 2013 - 1.28.7634
- Cosmetics, QOS/Classification
- Switchable QOS Pie Chart -bandwidth as %age of total
- IPTraffic bugfix
- Remove limitation about 22 bits netmask
- Fix default indicator for WMM
- Fix for excessive VPN logging "vpn client already running"
- add new L7 filter pattern for youtube
- Revised QOS classification rules
- Fix error - youtube filter in defaults.c
- Move new L7 filters to protocols/extras
- Add TC-ATM overhead calculation for DSL
- Cosmetic - change to Donation button
- Add VLAN to image description and name when VLAN=y is defined