Several regressions have been introduced in this build:
- Iptables "multiport" match is broken in kernel 2.4 builds only - this may cause the firewall, QoS and/or access restrictions to not work properly (depending on your configuration). If you're running kernel 2.4 build and experience this issue, roll back to build 52 and wait for the next update.
- After erasing NVRAM, your router may not be able to receive the WAN IP address via DHCP. To solve the issue, go to "Administration -> Debugging" page, click on the "NVRAM commit" link, and reboot the router.
- Upgrading firmware from this build via HTTPS doesn't work in all non-VPN builds - use http connection for firmware upgrades.
- If you are unable to access your router Web GUI via SSL (https) after upgrading, you may need to check "Regenerate SSL Certificate" check box on the "Administration -> Admin Access" page, and save settings - that should restore the https connectivity. This is caused by SSL implementation upgrades (OpenSSL/CyaSSL), and you only have to do it once.
- Asus RT-N10 is not supported by this build - use build 52 or earlier (it remains uncertain at the moment whether or not this model will be supported by future builds).
The update with fixes for these issues will be released ASAP.