Just curious if there will soon be an update to Tomato USB now that Tomato is up to 1.28?
The new changes don't look all that huge.
- Fixes for udhcpc. Thanks to fedor for his help.
- Warn if saving an empty Access Restriction since it's the same as blocking everything.
- Add option in Admin:Access to select which menus are permanently expanded.
- Increase PPPoE username and password length.
- Increase limit for web_printf to avoid problems handling very long variables.
- Update Dnsmasq to 2.55.