Hey, so if anyone can offer a suggestion for my issue, it would be greatly appreciated.
I have a nighthawk r7000 running Tomato Version 1.28 by shibby. My connection is cable, using DHCP.
- Internet gets disconnected intermittently
- One of the Lan connections (#4) under "Ethernet Ports State" under "overview" has a solid amber light on the left and a green, flashing light on the right.
(all other connected Lan ports are green)
- The amber port (#4) also lists the speed as 100M Full instead of 1000M Full. (all other connected ports say 1000M)
- The same port (#4) is solid amber on the led on the router.
I should note here that the modem is fine and connecting to it directly always works.
- rebooting the router via the web interface or manually
If this does not work…
- Rebooting both the modem (first) then the router (second)
So there you have it. I'm kinda at a loss for what to do from here.
Any help would be great.
I can provide more information if needed.