I have some configuration problems with my ASUS AC66U router flashed with tomato by shibby 1.31 AIO. I'm going to make a short summary about my configuration and which parts of it work:
1) I have a Windows 2012 Server with DNS and DHCP enabled (IP Adresses: 192.168.0.10 - 200, Subnet 255.255.255.0) and the Connection to the Internet is handled through a firewall.
2) I want to use the router on the lan side as an Access Point and Router which splits my Network into 2 VLans.
3) I configured 2 Bridges on the Router (br1: 192.168.0.230 - DHCP disabled) (br2: 10.0.0.230 - DHCP Enabled 10.0.0.10-200)
4) I configured the wlan to (br1 - No dhcp) and a second virtual wlan to (br2 with dhcp)
5) I connected my Router on Port 1 (LAN Port) and set (LAN1=WAN) to a switch which is connected to the firewall and server.
The bridge 1 for the Internal Network (192.168..) works perfekt on the LAN and WLAN side. The bridge 2 for the Guest Network doesn't work. I get a corrct IP-Adress (10.0.0.x) from the internal dhcp on the router but I can't connect to the Internet. Further I want to Connect a switch to the LAN Port 2 on the router which is also connected to bridge 2 for GUest LAn (10.0.0.x) There i also get the right IP Adresses but can't connect to the Internet.
Wich changes have to be made to get the Internet connection running on Guest LAN and WLAN Side? I know that everything works without problems when I connect the router to the Internet on WAN Port and not on Port1 but I don't wan't to change the adress space of my internal LAN (192.168.0.x)
THX for your Help in Advance.
Kind regards omario