I just flashed Shibby's k24 tomato-ND-1.28.5x-124-VPN to my WRT54GL. When I try to add a Virtual Wireless Interface, the power light begins to flash and the router become inaccessible.
Steps to create the problem. (My default network is 192.168.1.0/24 (br0), I want my guest network in 192.168.2.0/24 (br1))
1. I set up a new bridge (br1) for 192.168.2.0/24. DHCP enabled.
2. Added VLAN 2 bridged to br1 (Router reboots after saving).
3. After reboot, I add a virtual wireless interface on wl0.1 bridged to br1. I do not set any security.
4. When I click save, It says it is restarting some services, and then the power light begins to flash.
5. I let the router set for about 10 minutes, and the power never stops flashing and I cannot access the router.
I can reboot the router to gain access again, and although the virtual wireless interface is there, it is not visible to any wireless devices. (Yes, I am broadcasting the SSID.)