Development & Patches
Forum » Firmware Development / Development & Patches
Number of threads: 263
Number of posts: 1222
rss icon RSS: New threads | New posts
This category is for development discussions and for submitting patches. Please post your general comments and bug reports on other sub-forums.
Order by:
Last post date
Thread starting date
Create a new thread
page 1 of 14123...1314next »
Thread name Started Posts Recent post
men's clinic,penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills,herbal enlargement product,erection problem solution
by: NoviantiNovianti
08 Jul 2020 12:55
2 by NoviantiNovianti
08 Jul 2020 12:56 Jump!
penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills Herbal penis enlargement products,men's clinic,erection products
08 Jul 2020 12:32
2 by NoviantiNovianti
08 Jul 2020 12:41 Jump!
Penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills,men's clinic,herbal penis products,erection problems
08 Jul 2020 12:16
2 by NoviantiNovianti
08 Jul 2020 12:16 Jump!
Penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills,men's clinic,herbal penis products,erection problems
07 Jul 2020 06:55
penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills ,herbal penis enlargement products,men's clinic,erection prombles
07 Jul 2020 06:46
2 by NoviantiNovianti
07 Jul 2020 06:47 Jump!
BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS ONLINE(WHATSAPP..+16315092026) buy driving license, BUY SSN CARD, buy driver's license identity card, visa, residents permit, usa green card, ielts, toefl, gmat whatsapp +1(631)509-2026 /validpapersonline@gmail.com REAL USA PASSPORT MAKER, buy european documents Buy fake USA documents, Fake USA driver's license online, How to get real passport online Buy high quality counterfeit banknotes WHATSAPP..+16315092026 counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros /validpapersonline@gmail.com passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits, APPLY FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ONLINE, Apply for real passport [whatsApp +1(631)509-2026] driver's license, ID Cards SSN, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun License, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit, Diplomas Buy high quality undetectable counterfeit money, counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros, passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits At validdocuments we produce origina
by: bernardbask1000bernardbask1000
06 Jul 2020 20:11
BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS ONLINE(WHATSAPP..+16315092026) buy driving license, BUY SSN CARD, buy driver's license identity card, visa, residents permit, usa green card, ielts, toefl, gmat whatsapp +1(631)509-2026 /validpapersonline@gmail.com REAL USA PASSPORT MAKER, buy european documents Buy fake USA documents, Fake USA driver's license online, How to get real passport online Buy high quality counterfeit banknotes WHATSAPP..+16315092026 counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros /validpapersonline@gmail.com passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits, APPLY FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ONLINE, Apply for real passport [whatsApp +1(631)509-2026] driver's license, ID Cards SSN, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun License, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit, Diplomas Buy high quality undetectable counterfeit money, counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros, passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits At validdocuments we produce origina
06 Jul 2020 20:10
06 Jul 2020 20:09
ICQ:748441620 Sell CVV Fullz/Dumps/Bank login/WU Transfer/Paypal Transfer/ATM Card/Giftcard
by: besttransfer321456besttransfer321456
05 Jul 2020 08:01
UK,USA NO.1 Love Spells +27735257866 SOUTH AFRICA,Spain,Italy,Canada,UAE,Egypt,Brunei,Japan,Kuwait,Turkey,Qatar,Cyprus,Croatia,Austria,Australia,Romania,Bulgaria,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Poland,Estonia,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Argentina,DRC,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Ireland...Good news to everyone reading this comment.I want to share my testimony True story a powerful woman,I am Mrs Zodwa from Benoni south africa promise to share this testimony all over the world had tried many sangomas in the news and nothing worked this is when i found her number on the internet and I called her,I told her about my work problems with consultation of 300.to be honest she was a last resort,she talked to me and helped me with spiritual water after showing me my step father in the mirror who did everything bad to put me down i got promoted at work and my family problems where solved.I also directed ma cousin who had financial problems and she gave him a magic ring which
by: maamassabwemaamassabwe
04 Jul 2020 16:31
Spiritual Magic Ring for Pastors to heal and see visions +27735257866 in South Africa,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Canada,Namibia,USA,UK,Austria,Australia,Norway,New Zealand,Belgium,France,Netherlands,DRC,Kenya,Greece,Estonia,Romania,Bulgaria,Czech Republic,Mozambique,Uganda,Trinidad and Tobago,Belarus..PASTOR’S MAGIC RING TO SEE VISIONS AND PRESENTS: TO HEAL, PERFORM MIRACLES AND PROPHECYING Call maamarazaq on +27735257866 OR Email: sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com Pastors and healers who are looking for special powers to perform miracle and wonders use maamarazaq’s magic ring, with this ring you can be able to see vision in the space. You can just see through someone and be able to prophesies that person’s presents and future, when you wear this magic ring you will be able to tell anyone about their future if they ask you to (this can be done within just a few seconds/min.
04 Jul 2020 16:29
Simple Money Spells That Work in South Africa +27735257866 UAE,Qatar,USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Austria,Australia,Italy,Spain,France,Sweden,Denmark, Belgium,Hong Kong,Russia,Brazil,New Zealand,Switzerland,Swaziland,Norway,Netherlands,German,Chile,Argentina,Poland,Korea,Botswana,DRC.Powerful money spells to gain more money. Let success & prosperity flow into your life using money spells to attract wealth & increase your luck with money. Get off the poverty road and onto the path of prosperity now. If money has been tight and things haven’t been going very well financially, this is just the money spell you’ve been looking for. With this money spell several things begin happening simultaneously, you may find money in unexpected places, you may get sudden and unexpected creative money-making ideas, and people may start presenting you with money-making opportunities. This spell also seems to have a cumulative or snowball effect, the more you take advantage of
04 Jul 2020 16:27
B2D Pure SSD Chemical in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland,Angola,Namibia,Qatar,Kuwait,Egypt,UAE,USA,UK,Turkey,Hong Kong,DRC,China,Sudan,Morocco,Brunei,Japan,Algeria,Thailand,Tunisia,Kenya,Togo,Spain,Italy,Mali.. Email sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com OR Call & Whatsapp Chat : +27735257866 https://paparazaq.blogspot.com http://bestssdchemicalsolution.over-blog.com Super automatic ssd Solution,Ssd solution,Cleaning Solution.Darkened currency,Black coated notes,Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution Solution,Black coated notes,Cleaning Black money.universal ssd solution Solution.SSD SOLUTION AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION, VECTROL PASTE SOLUTION, ACTIVECTION POWDER, MERCURY PASTE,CLEANING MACHINE,AUTOMATIC MACHINE.SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning Solution. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money,vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked
04 Jul 2020 16:17
penis enlargement cream,penis enlargement pills,herbal enlargement products,tissue booster enlargement products
04 Jul 2020 07:17
2 by NoviantiNovianti
04 Jul 2020 07:17 Jump!
by: minkcalvinminkcalvin
19 May 2020 23:41
2 by Mike MolanMike Molan
04 Jul 2020 01:52 Jump!
Our Chemical is 100% pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. For more informations please do contact us in different office and branch company
by: brandy petersonbrandy peterson
27 Jun 2020 01:31
SUPER AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICALS SOLUTION, VECTROL PASTE SOLUTION, ACTIVECTION POWDER, MERCURY PASTE,AUTOMATIC CLEANING MACHINE FOR BLACK MONEY. Autoclear Chemicals Laboratory is in business of cleaning and recovering any bank notes to their original state. Our main laboratory is located in France and with three affiliated laboratories in American, united kingdom, Europe ,Africa and Middle east Email; peterkellerman123@gmail Email; peterkellerman123@gmail Office phone: +1 (985) 606-3577 Mobile/Whatsapp:+1 (985) 606-3577 We are licensed for the cleaning of stained/dark bank notes to it normal. Due to a good number of years in this field, Our services are all upgraded and flexible. We employ the latest technology in the transformation of all (any) stained notes into a valuable material with the help of machines. We work on commission at clients desired location We supply the latest super automatic ssd solution chemicals, universal chemicals, activating powders, Automatic cleaning machine
by: brandy petersonbrandy peterson
27 Jun 2020 01:30
by: prof mpozaprof mpoza
20 Jun 2020 01:14
20 Jun 2020 01:13
20 Jun 2020 01:08
page 1 of 14123...1314next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License