This firmware is provided as-is without any warranty. We will NOT be responsible for any damages that may occur due to the use of this firmware. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NB - Tomato USB at this time is actively developed through community contributions in the form of several "mods". There are several such mods. Please see the mods page for more information and how to acquire more up-to-date firmware.
The current version of TomatoUSB is still Build 54 - dated 11/30/2010
If you're unsure on what edition to download, please see the documentation about build types.
Please note, Optional kernel modules will only work with the current Tomato USB version available for download from this page. Any other TomatoUSB versions, builds or modifications may not be compatible with these modules.
Kernel 2.6 (experimental) for MIPSR2 Routers
- NoUSB Std
- NoUSB VPN
- NoUSB Mini (for supported Netgear routers: from OEM firmware flash to DD-WRT first, and then to this build)
- E3000 Ext (for Linksys E3000 ONLY!)
- E3000 VPN (for Linksys E3000 ONLY!)
- E2000 Std (no USB support, for Linksys E2000 ONLY!)
- E2000 VPN (no USB support, for Linksys E2000 ONLY!)
Kernel 2.6 (experimental) for MIPSR1 Routers
Kernel 2.4 (stable)
"Development" (unstable) Builds from git head
New builds, compiled only when new code appears (courtesy of Toastman).
Regular builds from the current git head of Tomato-RT branch (courtesy of Manneveru, www.manveru.pl).