That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best transfer paper for sublimation. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best transfer paper for sublimation: Reviews in 2022?
- No fracturing, Fast dry
- Transfer rate≥98%
- Apply for white or light colored high quality polyester, material with cotton content≤30%, premium ceramic&tile, phone case&metal plate
- Sheet Size: 8.5" X 11", 110 sheets/pack
- Only work with sublimation ink.Perfect for DIY your Holiday gift
- 【COMPATIBLE PRINTERS & INK】Works with sublimation ink. Compatible with ANY inkjet printer with sublimation ink, Epson, HP, Canon, Ricoh, Sawgrass, etc.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 Suitable for Cotton content<30% Light colored or White polyester fabrics(T-shirts, pillow cases,canvas bag, mouse pads Etc.), Coated hard objects (ceramic mugs,phone cases, puzzle,key,metal plate,tile Etc)
- 【SIMPLE TO USE】Single-side printed,the correct print side is white,and the Stampcolour icon on the back,very easy to distinguish the printable side.Paper Type:photo paper(Glossy);Printer quality:Standard.
- 【HIGH TRANSFER RATE】Over 98% transfer rate, NO fracturing, NO fade, Fast dry,Greater ink saving.Vibrant color,The finished products are beautifully decorated with bright.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Our sublimation paper is tough enough to be washed repeatedly,The transferred image is durable,high temperature and sunshine without cracking, fading and wrinkling.
- 🌻【Higher Transfer Rate & Sharp Colors without Bleeding】- HTVRONT sublimation paper 8.5x11 offers an over 98% transfer rate efficiency. And you don't need to worry about your sublimation ink smearing or smudging. The thicker coating of sublimation paper keeps inks from bleeding through, and more ink will make its way to your substrate. You will have stunning, bright and crisp results for every project!
- ⚡ 【Quick Drying in Seconds & Greater Ink Saving】- Your printed image is almost dry by the time it prints, saving waiting time and allowing you to go right to sublimation transfer. What's more, HTVRONT sublimation transfer paper can save you up to 20% on ink costs compared to other papers. With less ink used, you'll be finishing more projects on a limited budget.
- ✅【No Paper Jam & Easy to Find Print Side】- Our sublimation paper is thicker and sturdier, which makes it easier to use during sublimation printing as it prevents creasing and also withstands stress. Meanwhile each sheet is packaged well without edge curl, never causing any jamming in your printer. As an added feature, this sublimation sheet comes with a logo pattern on the back, making it a snap to determine the printing side.
- 👕【Wide Compatibility & Application】- Our 8.5x11 sublimation paper is compatible with inkjet printer such as Epson, HP, Canon, Ricoh, Sawgrass, etc. With HTVRONT sublimation ink and inkjet sublimation paper, you can easily do sublimation on light colored polyester fabrics(T-shirt, pillow, bag etc), coated items(coaster, mug, phone case, puzzle, metal plate, key chain) and material with cotton content≤30%.
- 💕 【Lasting Results & Great Service】- We specialize in craft materials and tools and have confidence with our products. Our sublimination paper will ensure your designs last through multiple washes. Any problems with this sublimation paper for cotton, just contact us and we’re always there for you with 24/7 support.
- 【COMPATIBLE PRINTERS & INK】Stampcolour 125gsm Sublimation printer paper 3.5x9 inch 130 Sheets Works with sublimation ink. Compatible with ANY inkjet printer with sublimation ink, Epson, HP, Canon, Ricoh, Sawgrass, etc.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 Specially designed for mugs with sublimation coating, Sublimation Tumblers 11oz,Sublimation Tumblers 12oz,no more cutting,Coated hard objects (sublimation tumbler,ceramic mugs,phone cases, puzzle,key,metal plate,tile Etc)
- 【SIMPLE TO USE】Sublimation printers for heat transfer,Single-side printed,the correct print side is white,and the Stampcolour icon on the back,very easy to distinguish the printable side.
- 【HIGH TRANSFER RATE】Over 98% transfer rate,,NO fracturing, NO fade, Fast dry,Greater ink saving.Vibrant color,The finished products are beautifully decorated with bright.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Our Stampcolour sublimation paper is tough enough to be washed repeatedly,The transferred image is durable,high temperature and sunshine without cracking, fading and wrinkling.
- Imported raw materials from Europe, the quality is more stable.150 Sheets per pack, Economical and practical
- Over 98% Ultra High transfer rate, Reduce production cost by less ink consumption, save your Money!
- Instant dry, Excellent printing details,105g thin sub paper
- Apply for light colored or white polyester fabrics, Hard objects must be coated
- Easy to use, Just make sure use sublimation ink
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDE】 4.5 x 12 inches Christmas red and green plaid infusible transfer ink paper for mug shirt sublimation project, compatible with most major brands of cutting and heat press machine, or household iron. Pre-adhesive, easy cut and weed.
- 【PERMANENT INK TRANSFER】The heat turns the solid-state ink into a gas and infuses it into the polymer or polyester-based blank material. The infusible transfer design of professional quality can also be made at home. With ironing, these pre-inked sheets will blossom into vibrant, gorgeous hues for you.
- 【POWERFUL COLOR ON LIGHT-COLORED】 Apply for light-colored, polymer or polyester-based fabric and blank. Personalize mug, coasters, mouse pad, tote bag, canvas, leather, shirt and clothing. DIY for your child, parents and friends, especially the people who are eco-conscious!
- 【SEAMLESSLY INFUSE】 Since infusible sublimation ink permanently becomes one with base material, you don't worry about it will peel off, crack or wrinkles. The finished product is wash durability and will not fade for a long time.
- 【HIGH INK CONTENT】 Our sublimation transfer paper has high ink, and high transfer rate. After ironing, the color of the product you get will usually be much darker than the color on the paper! Please note since the ink transfer content on different materials will be different, the final color effect will also be different.
- 🌻【Best Value with 98% Transfer Rate】- This 8.5x11 sublimation paper is at a great price with 150 sheets per pack. Most importantly, our sublimation papers release ink excellently, providing clear, vibrant and true colors for every project. A must paper for sublimation!
- ⚡【No Paper Jam & Fast Drying】- With a perfect thickness, our sublimation paper feeds easily through any inkjet sublimation printers without paper jam. And you will find your printed image is almost dry by the time it prints, allowing you to go right to sublimation transfer. Save your waiting time!
- ✅【Easy to use】- The combination of sublimation paper and sublimation ink make the perfect print every time. Simply print and transfer by heat press, you could finish your fabulous sublimation projects within a few minutes. Come to join and wow for your creativity!
- 👕【Wide Application】- This sublimation heat transfer paper can be widely applied for sublimation blanks products, such as polyester t-shirts, pillows, bags and polyester coated tumblers, mugs, keychains, phone cases, metal plates and more. Why not making some unique sublimation gifts for special occasions and celebrations with HTVRONT sublimation paper?
- 💕 【Lasting Results】- We specialize in craft materials and tools and have confidence with our products. Our inkjet sublimination paper will ensure your designs last through multiple washes. Any problems with this sublimation printer paper, just contact us and we’re always here for you with 24/7 support.
- Reliable Material: our DTF film is made of quality PET material, not easy to tear or break, delicate in appearances, applicable for double sided printing, can show clear and vibrant patterns, bringing you fluent using experiences
- Proper Size: DTF paper measures about 8.3 x 11.7 inch for each, A4 size is classic and convenient, compact and portable, easy to carry and store, not bringing a burden, suitable for various printing on T-shirts, hats, canvas bags, pillow cases, textiles, fabrics, and so on
- Widely Applicable: PET film sheets DTF is compatible with most kinds of modified desktop DTF printers, and you can quickly print the pattern you want on the DTF transfer paper; The transfer temperature is 130-160 degrees Celsius, and the transfer time is 5-12 seconds
- Practical Function: you will receive 50 sheets of DTF transfer films, matte printing surfaces, good ink absorbing ability, waterproof, good powder shaking performance, applicable for hot peel and cold peel; The sufficient quantity is enough for your daily use and replacement demands, sharing them with others is also desirable
- Simple Steps: clear film screen print transfers are easy and convenient to use, no need to preprocess, just put the film into DTF printer, choose the patterns and shapes you like, then start to print will be fine
- This Teflon Sheet and Heat Resistant Sublimation Tape really indispensable when sublimating and they can do the job very well.It is a must have if you make shirts, hats, or anything with htv or sublimation.It can also serve as nonstick oven liners for baking, cooking.
- Heat resistance and non-stickiness，this high-quality htv teflon sheet for heat press allows high temperature resistance up to 536 ℉ (280℃), protect your vinyl, clothes and iron while you iron on htv . perfect for heat presses!Made from super thick paper, heat press transfer sheet can be utilized many times both sides and enough to be used over 1000 times.
- Waterproof, washable， easily wipe off messy materials like wipe paint, glue, wax, baking clay and more when finished. even after a period of use, you just need to use a mild detergent to clean it with a soft sponge and air dry.
- Heat resistant tape is a polyimide film tape with a high temperature resistant adhesive.Maximum heat resistance: 536 ℉ (280℃)，comes off clean，easy peal and no residue.
- The package contains 3 Teflon sheets and 3 rolls of tape.Teflon Sheet size:12"*16"(30X40CM),the thickness is 0.12mm,thicker Teflon coating.The width of the tape is 10mm (2/5inch),it is 33 meters (108 feet) long.This is a very good tape width for use. Not too wide, and not too narrow.
- 15 sheets 12 in x 14 in (30.5 cm x 35.5 cm)
- Protects Infusible Ink blank, heat press & pressing mat
- Captures excess moisture released during transfer
- Convenient, pre-cut sheets
- For Infusible Ink or sublimation transfers
Buying Best transfer paper for sublimation? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best transfer paper for sublimation. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best transfer paper for sublimation, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a transfer paper for sublimation, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best transfer paper for sublimation without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of transfer paper for sublimation?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best transfer paper for sublimation worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of transfer paper for sublimation?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best transfer paper for sublimation. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!