Top 10 Best tire for nissan pathfinder in 2022?
- FITMENT: 2005-2019 for Nissan Frontier, 2004-2019 for Nissan Titan, 1996-2019 for Nissan Pathfinder, 2005-2015 for Nissan Armada, 2005-2015 for Nissan Xterra. For Infiniti JX35 2013, QX4 1997-2003, QX56 2004-2010, QX60 2014-2020.
- FUNCTIONS: This tool kit is designed to loosen and tighten the wheel lug nuts, it could raise/lower the spare tire from underneath the car, and raise/lower the jack provided by the car (the jack is not included in this tool kit)
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE: High quality spare tire tool set kit which is great for replacing spare tire. It is made from heavy duty steel to making sure this tool set will not be rusted andd so that superior durability and high intensity
- REPLACE PARTS: Replace 99501-EB00B, 99501EB00B, NSSTW00002. This tool Set kit includes:1pc Lug Wrench, 1pc T-Extension, 1pc Middle Extension, 1pc Jack End Extension and 1 carry leather bag for storage and transportation.
- NOTICE: Please Check fitment chart carefully before placing order to make sure this too kits fit your vehicles . Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this product
- OE Number: 40700-JA01C
- for Nissan Pathfinder 2004-2012, for Nissan Sentra 2004-2012, for Nissan Versa 2007-2012, for Nissan Xterra 2004-2012, for Nissan Titan 2004-2012,for Nissan Altima 2004-2013,for Nissan Maxima 2004-2012,for Nissan Frontier 2004-2012,for Nissan Murano 2004-2012,for Nissan 350Z 2003-2009,for Nissan Quest 2004-2009,for Nissan Quest 2011-2012,for Nissan Rogue 2008-2012,for Nissan Armada 2005-2013,for Nissan GT-R 2009-2013,for Nissan Cube 2009-2013,for Nissan Juke 2011-2012,for Infiniti QX56 2004-2012
- What is Relearn: All new sensors are required to relearn procedure to pair with the vehicle, please refer to your owner's manual for measure relearn instruction.
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles.
- Small size, portable, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure , and easy installation, it also can withstand harsh environments.
- Brand new and high quality aftermarket product
- Fit for Nissan 2013-2018 Nissan Altima, 2016-2018 Nissan Maxima, 2015-2018 Nissan Murano, 2013-2018 Nissan Pathfinder
- Fit for Infiniti 2013 Infiniti JX35, 2016-2019 Infiniti Q60
- Fit for 2014-2019 Infiniti QX60,2016-2018 Infiniti Q50
- These sensors need to be programmed before installing it
- One T Extension Segment
- 99501-EB00B 99501EB00B NSSTW00002; T Extension Segment
- Diameter: 11mm, Length: 480mm
- 45# Carbon Steel
- Premium OEM Upgraded Quality Spare tire tool: Durable strong rustproof automotive grade steel,tubing instead of soil designed made it more light,not only stong but also convenient.
- Necessary Spare Tire Lod: Use to release,lower or raise the spare tire and release the tire.Compatible with Armada 2005-2015 // Frontier 2005-2019 // Pathfinder 1996-2019 // Titan 2004-2019 // Xterra 2005-2015. JX35 2013 // QX4 1997-2003 // QX56 2004-2010 // QX60 2014-2020.
- Latest Upgraded Designed Spare Tire Kit: The latest auto-flex technology make the stainless steel pinball,more prominent,flexible and stable,ensure the extension rods be easier to be installed,disassemble and hold tighter
- Spare Tire Removal Tool with Portable Bag: Sturdy light weight storage bag,convenient,durable and easy to store
- Replacement for spare tire tool (Reference Number):995013JA0A; 995013JA0B; 995017S000; 995017S200; 99501EB00B; 99504EB00B; 995457S000; 995527S200; 995527S210; 995527S220,NSSTW00002
- Replace part number: 40700-1AA0D
- Fit for 2011-2012 Nissan Altima, 2012-2015 Nissan Armada, 2011-2012 Nissan Cube, 2012-2015 Nissan Frontier, 2011-2016 Nissan GT-R, 2012 Nissan Juke, 2011-2012 Nissan Maxima, 2012-2014 Nissan Murano, 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, 2012 Nissan Rogue, 2011-2013 Nissan Sentra
- Fit for 2012-2015 Nissan Titan, 2011-2012 Nissan Versa, 2012-2015 Nissan Xterra, 2009-2010 Infiniti M35 , 2009-2010 Infiniti M45 , 2004-2010 Infiniti Qx56 , 2007-2009 Nissan 350Z
- Fit for 2006-2013Nissan Altima, 2005-2014 Nissan Armada ,2009-2014 Nissan Cube , 2005-2014 Nissan Frontier , 2009-2015 Nissan Gt-R, 2007-2014 Nissan Maxima
- Fit for 2007-2012 Nissan Murano , 2005-2013 Nissan Pathfinder , 2004-2009 Nissan Quest , 2008-2014 Nissan Rogue , 2007-2014 Nissan Sentra , 2004-2014 Nissan Titan , 2007-2014 Nissan Versa , 2006-2014 Nissan Xterra
- 【No sensor programming Required】The Tire Pressure Sensor is 100% new and come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,just activate them by scan tool(IMPORTANT NOTE:PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY BEFORE PURCHASING)
- 【Best TPMS sensor material】The battery can be used normally for more than 5 years, the pressure reading can reach 110 PSI or higher, and the temperature can reach -40~125℃
- 【PROFESSIONAL TPMS SENSORS】The Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) sensor is specifically designed to match the original design and performance of the tire pressure transmitter on Nissan,Infiniti
- 【FULL TESTED】Every Tire pressure monitoring system(TPMS) is tested before it is shipped to customers,includes Exterior，battery life,frequency signal,PSI accuracy to ensure trouble-free installation and performancereliability, durabilitiy and safety
- 【GOOD SERVICE】One year warranty.Our commitment to you is total and we want you to always be 100% satisfied by the quality and efficiency of our service.
- 【Required】The tire pressure sensor (TPMS) come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,just need activate them with scan tool.
- 【Better Performance】The pressure reading can reach to 110 PSI or higher, and work in harsh conditions with temperature -40~125℃.
- 【Long Battery Life】The Battery lasts for 5-8 years under normal usage.
- 【Strict Quality Control】Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities,100% function and leakage tested.
- 【Warranty】4 Years.
- 【Replacement OEM 】40700-1AA0B,40700-1AA0D,40700-JA00C,40700-JA01B,40700-JA01C,40700-JA02B,43211-82Z00,40700-JK00B,40700-JK01A,40700-JK01B,40700-CD001,40700-CK001,40700-CK002,43130-86Z20,40700-3AN0A,40700-3AN0B,40700-3AN0C,40700-3AN0D,40700-1AA0C,40700-JK00C,5L7T-1A150-AA
- 【Fitment/Compatible】Tire pressure monitoring system(TPMS)sensor is 100% brand new compatible with Nissan丨Infiniti.Please scroll down to product description for complete list of model and year
- 【Features】The TPMS sensors made of 5-8 years long life's function Powerful batteries and original import chip with accurate designhigh can withstand a high temperature resistance(257°F),low temperature (-49°F)。The tire sensors can work on high -voltage vehicles,up tp 116PSI.
- 【Quality Control】The tire pressure sensor has been 100% tested and certified to meet SAE standards series numbers provide quality control ensuring vehicles safety with durability and reliability.
- 【100% After-Sales】The tire pressure sensor has one year warranty,30 days free return,hassle free service and technical support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Buying the Best tire for nissan pathfinder? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best tire for nissan pathfinder.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect tire for nissan pathfinder, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a tire for nissan pathfinder, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best tire for nissan pathfinder, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best tire for nissan pathfinder that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a tire for nissan pathfinder, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best tire for nissan pathfinder
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best tire for nissan pathfinder. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase tire for nissan pathfinder?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify tire for nissan pathfinder?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best tire for nissan pathfinder. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for tire for nissan pathfinder?
The customer service of tire for nissan pathfinder manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best tire for nissan pathfinder buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!