No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best tire for a toyota prius After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best tire for a toyota prius: Top Picks in 2022?
- 🔧 HOW TO INSTALL AND ENSURE COMPATIBILITY: Please Use Amazon Part Finder( Amazon Garage) to Verify the Fitment, Please Refer to Your Owner's Manual for Standard Relearn Instruction
- 🔧APPLICATION: Compatible for Toyota 4 Runner/ Avalon/ Camry/ Corolla/ FJ Cruiser/ Highlander/ Land Cruiser/ Matrix/ Prius/ Prius V/ RAV4/ Sequoia/ Solara/ Tacoma/ Tundra/ Venza/ Yaris, Lexus CT/ ES/ GS/ GX/ IS/ LFA/ LS/ LX/ RX/ SC, Scion iQ/ tC/ xB/ xD, Pontiac Vibe
- 🔧REPLACE PART NUMBER: PMV-107J, 42607-06011, 42607-0C020, 42607-30030, 42607-33011, 42607-33021, 42607-35010
- 🔧QUALITY: Tire Pressure Sensors is Made of Premium Plastic and Metal Material, Sturdy, Not Easy to Aging and Abrasion Resistant, Same Process as OE to Ensure the Reliability, Durabilitiy and Safety of TPMS
- 🔧WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty.All Marsflex Air Pressure Monitor Sensor are Extensively Tested During Manufacturing to Guarantee Quality, Reliability and Above All
- Replacement Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor - The TPMS sensors constantly monitors air pressure on the tires of your vehicle wirelessly. A low tire pressure warning may appear on the dash when the air pressure is low on the tires or your tire simply needs replacement and couldn't contain the air anymore.
- Compatible Replacement for Toyota, Lexus & Scion Vehicles - 2011 - 2016 CT200h | 2006 GS300 | 2008 - 2011 GS460 | 2010 - 2015 GX460 | 2006 - 2016 tC | 2008 - 2015 xB | 2004 - 2016 4Runner | 2007 - 2013 Avalon | 2007 - 2011 Camry | 2007 - 2013 Corolla | 2007 - 2013 Matrix | 2006 - 2013 RAV4 | 2004 - 2007 Sequoia | 2005 - 2015 Tacoma | 2005 - 2006 Tundra | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- Replaces Part# 550-0103, 42607-06011, 42607-33021, 5500103, 4260706011, 4260733021 commonly found on popular Solara, Tacoma, xB, xD, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser SC430, RX450h models including year models 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. The TPMS sensors can easily be located inside the tires of your vehicle. Replacement and programming are usually done by your local tire shops at probably no extra cost if you are replacing your tires as well.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will look, fit and work exactly like the factory part. This tpms sensor is a single pack and you will need 4 to replace all four of the sensors on your vehicle. If the low tire pressure light on your vehicle blinks for a few seconds and then stops then you may have to replace your TPMS sensors.
- Lifetime Warranty - This TPMS sensor manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your IS250, IS350, LS460, LX570, GS430, Vibe, Prius, Venza or Yaris vehicle simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our lifetime warranty.
- Compatible for 2011-2016 Lexus CT200h, Compatible for 2007-2012 Lexus ES350, Compatible for 2006 Lexus GS300 (2006 please verify with your VIN), Compatible for 2007-2011 Lexus GS350, Compatible for 2007 Lexus GS430, Compatible for 2008-2011 Lexus GS460, Compatible for 2007-2011 Lexus GS450h, Compatible for 2010-2016 Lexus GX460, Compatible for 2005-2009 Lexus GX470, Compatible for 2008-2014 Lexus IS F, Compatible for 2006-2015 Lexus IS250 (2006 please verify with your VIN)
- Interchange Part Number: 42607-33021, 42607-0E011, 4260733021, 426070E011, 42607-33022, 42607-33011, PMV-107J
- Advantage：Real-time monitoring, accurate prompts;The signal reception is more stable and the measurement is accurate;The original car data, matching is simple;Thicker and more durable
- Quality Assurance: Adopt vehicle-grade lithium battery, resistant to high and low temperature;Reduced operating power consumption and longer life;Waterproof and dustproof, suitable for various harsh environments
- 【Note】It is pre-programmed to fit specifc vehicle and ready for the vehicle relearn procedure. Please check your car information before purchase.
- 🚘【Fitment】Please use "amazon confirmed fit" above to verify fitment before purchasing. This tire pressure monitoring system sensor compatible with lots vehicles. Replacement for 2004-2016 for:-Lexus, 2004-2016 for:-Toyota, 2008-2016 for:-Scion.
- 🚘🚘【Replacement OEM 】YZHIDIANF tire pressure monitoring systems (tpms) are pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit to replace 4260733021, 5500103, 4260706011, 4260730030, 4260733011, 4260734020, 4260735010, 4260775010, 426070C020, 4260752010, 42607AD010, 42607AD020, 426070E010, PMV-107J.
- 🚘🚘🚘【POWERFUL BATTERY】The TPMS sensors made of 5-8 years long life's function Powerful batteries and original import chip with accurate designhigh can work at a temperature of -40 to 120 degrees. Of course, once the battery dies the entire sensor must be replaced.
- 🚘🚘🚘🚘【Professional Testing】The tire pressure monitoring systems tpms sensor has been 100% tested and certified, ensure trouble free installation and performance.The internal electronics are customized for your specific vehicle, and will provide the same service as the original. It can prevent tire burst, save energy, reduce emissions, ensure your safe driving. Correctly functioning TPMS can help with risk of hydroplaning, braking distances, tire life.
- 🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘【Easy to Install】 This tire pressure sensor does not require programming, direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation. Your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors after replacement, please refer to standard relearn procedure specified by car manufacturer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Fitment : TPMS Sensor for Toyota 2005-2015 Rav-4 Avalon Camry Corolla 2007-2013 FJ Cruiser Highlander Land Cruiser, Lexus 2006-2017 CT ES GS GX HS IS LFA LS LX RX RX SC Series , Scion 2006-2016 IQ TC XB XD
- Replace Part Numbers : 42607-33021 42607-06011 PMV-107J 42607-52010 42607-0E010 42607-33011
- Tire pressure sensors are specifically pre-programmed for your vehicle make/model/year No sensor programming required, just confirm the OEM code for your vehicle and you can install it directly.
- BAIXINDE Tire Pressure Sensor : Index of each tire can be independently monitored and the data transmitted in real time to maintain the balance of the vehicle and ensure safe driving.
- Package include : 1X TPMS Sensor. 2 years warranty, If you have any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Mounting Type: Clamp-In
- NOTE:Kindly refer the INSTALLATION MANUAL which is available below for guidance
- TPMS Sensor Type : Valve stem
- No Cloning or Pre-Programming
- This 4 pack DENSO Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor is compatible with Toyota Prius 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and is perfect for a tune up or performance
- MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE: The DENSO Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor, also known as a tire pressure monitoring sensor or TPMS system, is designed for precision metering and long-lasting performance. Mandated in new passenger vehicles since 2007, the tire pressure monitoring sensor warns you of unsafe changes in air pressure in one or more of your tires. The DENSO sensor OE-technology preserves diagnostic trouble codes for easy restoration
- ENSURE SAFER DRIVING: The DENSO TPMS sensors provide accurate tire pressure and temperature readings for safer, more fuel-efficient driving in all conditions. The TPMS ensures optimum tire pressure essential for safety, fuel efficiency, and maximizing tire life. Unlike one-size-fits-all sensors, DENSO TPMS sensors are built to fit the specified vehicle right out of the box and require no cloning or programming. DENSO sensors have over a 6-year battery life
- RELY ON QUALITY AUTO PARTS: From the development of direct ignition coils to revolutionizing the concept of the aftermarket performance spark plug by using platinum and iridium, DENSO is often on the front lines of product advancement
- TRUST IN DENSO: The automotive industry has recognized the DENSO commitment to quality through such prestigious awards as the Deming Award for Quality, the J.D. Power and Associates Chairman's Award, and numerous supplier awards for quality
- Relearn Ready : Our preprogrammed tire sensor comes ready to be paired to compatible vehicle, please use Amazon Part Finder to verify the fitment
- What is Relearn : All new sensors are required relearn procedure to pair with vehicle, please refer to your owner's manual for standard relearn instruction.
- Excellent Signal Strength : Fits all types of passenger vehicle, proven to work on custom size wheel and tire
- Solid Quality : The average lifespan (battery life) of our sensor is 5-8 years, as well as all the other electronic and mechincal components
- You are COVERED : MOREsensor Singature Series comes with 3 Year limited warranty, please contact us for more information
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our waterproof car roof cargo carrier features welded seams, an urethane-coated zipper, and a hook-and-loop-close zipper flap
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
- IN THE BOX: 4-pack of CR1632 3 volt lithium coin cell replacement batteries for small electronic devices
- DEVICE COMPATIBLE: Ideal for watches, calculators, games, medical devices, and more
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Long-lasting, reliable battery life; performs in extreme temperatures
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Engraved with battery model for quick identification
- SAFE STORAGE: Ships in child resistant packaging; contains zero mercury
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best tire for a toyota prius
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best tire for a toyota prius, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect tire for a toyota prius is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of tire for a toyota prius
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the tire for a toyota prius
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a tire for a toyota prius. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using tire for a toyota prius make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the tire for a toyota prius
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of tire for a toyota prius available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a tire for a toyota prius, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the tire for a toyota prius from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a tire for a toyota prius, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a tire for a toyota prius from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best tire for a toyota prius considering this option of course.
A tire for a toyota prius is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if tire for a toyota prius doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best tire for a toyota prius costs?
- What are the benefits of a tire for a toyota prius?
- Where to buy the best tire for a toyota prius?
- What is the best brands of tire for a toyota prius?
- How long does a tire for a toyota prius last?
- Does tire for a toyota prius comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are tire for a toyota prius worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best tire for a toyota prius has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.