That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best thatching blade for push mower. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best thatching blade for push mower: Reviews in 2022?
- Includes (1) 16 in. universal power rake/dethatcher blade
- Measures: 16 in. L and 2-1/4 in. W
- 1 in. center hole diameter
- Includes a cover washer and 6 reducing washers in the following sizes: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 9/16 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., and 3/16 in.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- For Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Craftsman, Huskee, Lawn-Boy, Murray, Poulan, Ryobi, Yard Machines, Yard-Man walk-behind mowers with decks up to 22 in.
- Blade dethatches, rakes, mulches, scalps, bags and cuts lawns with simple adjustments to the nylon lines.
- Contents include one blade with sizers to fit 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 5/8 in. universal center hole patterns and dethatching.
- Dethatching springs not included. Refer to part number RS-12. line. Metal dethatching springs converts rotary mower into a 16 in. dethatching blade.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance. Blade easily attaches to walk-behind mowers.
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: 330105
- Item Package Dimensions: 5.75" L x 4.75" W x 0.625" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.149999999874211 lb
- Includes (1) 21 in. universal gold metal commercial mulching blade
- Measures 21 in. L x 2-1/4 in. W with a 1 in. center hole diameter
- Includes a cover washer and 6 reducing washers in the following sizes: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 9/16 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., and 3/16 in
- Fits MOST 21" cut mowers
- Recommended for gas powered mowers - not battery powered or electric mowers
- Center Hole: 1"
- Designed to remove moss
- Comes supplied with Oregon 89-801 dethatching spring
- Comes supplied with Oregon 02-235 adapter kit
- Major brand replacement: Clamshell
- COMPATIBILITY: For MOST (but not all) Troy-Bilt, Bolens, AYP, Craftsman, Honda, Huskee, Husqvarna, Lawn-Boy, Murray, Poulan, Snapper, Toro, Yard Machines, Yard-Man 21 in., 22 in. and 23 in. walk-behind mowers.
- INCLUDED: Contents include one blade with sizers to fit 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 5/8 in. universal center hole patterns and dethatching line.
- EFFECTIVE CUT: Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Blade dethatches, rakes, mulches, scalps, bags and cuts lawns with simple adjustments to the nylon lines.
- IMPORTANT: For detailed installation instructions, please refer to your instruction manual.
- 16" Lawnmower De Thatching Blade
- Includes (1) MTD Genuine Parts 21" OEM Rear Bagger Push Mower Lawnmower Blade #724-521 724-0521 942-0621 Product Name
- Compatible models include MTD 113-422A033 (1993), 113-420A382 (1993), 116-518N (1996), 116-518L (1996), 116-428C (1996), 116-424C (1996), 113-422A382 (1993), 129-476B047 (1985), 116-410A084 (1996), 116-412A129 (1996), 116-413A304 (1996), 116-414A302 (1996), 116-418C129 (1996), 116-424C372 (1996), 116-428C141 (1996), 116-518L118 (1996), 116-518N302 (1996), 115-410A000 (1995), 115-412A129 (1995), 115-413A000 (1995), 115-414A302 (1995), 115-418C129 (1995), 115-423A382 (1995), 115-425A000 (1995)
- MTD Genuine Parts are made for MTD's family of brands including Troy-Bilt, Yard Man, Arnold, Remington, Yard Machines, Columbia, Murray, Robomow, and more.
- MTD brands, products, and parts are backed by a strong network of MTD sales, service, and support.
- Founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1932, MTD Products Inc is a leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment such as lawnmowers and snow blowers.
- Universal/Fits most walk-behind mowers
- Bags, mulches and side discharges
- Includes sizing washers and cover washers
- Contains one blade
- Fits MTD 20" walk-behind mowers 1997 and after
- Also fits MTD Gold, Yard Man, Yard Machines, Troy-Bilt, Bolens, White Outdoor and Huskee products
- 3-in-1 blade mulches
- 1" star center hole
- Replaces O.E. # 742-0740 and 942-0740
Buying Best thatching blade for push mower? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best thatching blade for push mower. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best thatching blade for push mower, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a thatching blade for push mower, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best thatching blade for push mower without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of thatching blade for push mower?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best thatching blade for push mower worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of thatching blade for push mower?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best thatching blade for push mower. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!