Top 10 Best shock for motorcycle in 2022?
- A Pair of Round Hole 340mm Aluminum and Solid Steel Shock Absorber
- Pressure can be adjusted by springs or air (nitrogen); Operation of the coil-over springs and air cylinder is helpful to reduce the shock.
- Shock Absorber bottom/ends type: Round End
- No instruction included, professional installation recommended.
- Universal fit for most 340mm Motorcycle Shock Absorber For Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki/Kawasaki;Dirt bikes, Gokart, ATV, Motorcycles and Quad.
- 【Fitment】Fit for all M8 Shock Absorber,shock absorbers with a diameter of 8mm.If the shock absorber of your is half-thread screw(the front thread diameter is 10mm,the rear thread diameter is 12mm),please enlarge the screw hole by yourself to install it.Aluminum shock absorber height extension riser is universal for / Pit Dirt Bike /ATV / Quad etc.Please confirm the size before buy it.
- 【Material】Constructed of high-strength machined aluminum alloy, rigid and durable.Excellent processing performance, good corrosion resistance, no deformation after long time use.
- 【Function】It can increase by 30~50mm,brilliant height extension effect for damping protection, makes the vehicle easy to hold traction on the steep hill.Buy it and maximize driving pleasure without overloading your body.Easy and fast to install with simplify structure, perfect replacement for your old or broken.
- 【Package】1 Pair Shock Absorber Riser Extenders +1 Pair M8 Screws.Our design team has equipped the set with a screw for easy operation.Screw hole diameter: Approx. 8mm/0.314in.Not only increases the ride comfort, but also the easy assembly and disassembly.
- High-performance air shock absorber: The suspension provides smoother driving and better overall damping management, improving driving comfort, motorcycle handling and driving safety. It is good quality and replacement for some Gokart Quad and ATV.
- Compatible with CB400SF (NC31/NC39/NC42), CB400SS/CL400, etc. XJR400 (4HM/RH02J), SR400/SR500, etc. GSX400 Impulse (GK79A/GK7CA), Lightning 400, etc. Zephyr400 (body number: ZR400C).Most 50cc, 75cc, 90cc, 125cc, 150cc, 250cc, 300cc street cars, off-road vehicles, karts, ATVs, motorcycles and quad bikes
- Oil seal by N.O.K (japanese high standard). The eye of shock has tensile strength moree than 2000kgf. The dumper and spring designed for long durability(more than 1 million). Max loading:200kg/pair 450lb/pair.
- Our products are made by high-qualified materials with japaneses technology and the advanced computer numerical control processing. the quality is strictly monitored by ISO9000 standard to make sure the excellent performance and the good condition in the long-term use.
- The top hole has 3 sizes available 10mm, 12mm and 14mm, normally we will send 12mm, due to mostly 12mm is fit most motorcycle. Length of the shock absorber can be compatible for within 10mm more than its own length, such as 320mm fits for motorcycle between 320mm and 330mm.
- 【𝗙𝗜𝗧】Fit bike with motorcycle shocks of 320mm 12.6" eye to eye distance.Suitable for most 150cc~750cc 440 lbs Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Yamaha Go Kart Dirt Scooters Street Sport Bike.Please compare the length and load of the original shock absorber with the length and load of the product. If the length and load are consistent, it can be used.
- 【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘】Adjustable shocks promptly damping in the clumpiest road,reduce bumps in the driving of motorcycles.Safer riding and better journey.More perfect replacement for your original shock.
- 【𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘】Universal shocks made of high quality solid steel and aluminum alloy for consistent performance and long service life.Water - proof & not easy to rust.The black combination design makes the appearance exquisite and atmospheric.
- 【𝗔𝗗𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗】Black shocks kit comes with adjust tool,you can adjust the spring preload length to change different driving experience. Spring preload adjustment adjustment range:20mm Max
- 【𝗔𝗗𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗥】Shocks suspension come with adjust air reservoir that can be adjusted by nitrogengas or compressed pressure.This shocks absorbers increases the shock-absorbing effect.Adjustable air reservior MAX inner pressure :0.5Mpa.
- Performance rear shocks for vintage motorcycles. Enhanced dual rate springs provide smoother performance, more stability and prevent excessive bottoming. 5 step preload adjuster for fine tuning to specific bike/rider weight combination.
- Sold as a pair. Includes everything shown; shocks, mounting bushings, rubber inserts, washers and preload adjusting wrench.
- NOTE: Measure your existing shocks to ensure fitment before purchase.
- Check Fitment List & Dimensions Below
- [CONDITION]: 100% brand new 267mm 10.5inch motorcycle shocks absorber. Stable characteristics, functional use. Made of quality steel and aluminum for high performance. Color: Chrome
- [FEATURES]: Adjustable length and pressure. Absorb shock promptly in the clumpiest road to improve security and make you feel more comfortable ride. Reduce bumps in the driving of motorcycles. Gives a comfort and safety ridding
- [SPECIFICATION]: Length of eye to eye distance: 267mm/10.5". Direct Replacement
- [FITMENT]: Fits vehicles with shocks of 267mm eye to eye distance. Please kindly check your detail mounting sizes before ordering
- [PACKAGE INCLUDES]: 1 Pair x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Fitment: DNM MK-AR Spring Rear Shock For Motorcycle Pit Dirt Bike
- Package: Safety Package To Keep The Product In Good Condition During The Shipping
- Shipping: Item Shipped From China & Shipping Will Take About 12-18 Days
- Reminder/Note: To Ensure You Purchase The Correct Product, Please Read The Description Carefully. Thanks For Your Attention.
- Welcome To Contact With Us Before Or After Your Purchase. Our Warm & Responsible Customer Service Always Be Here For You.
- Fitment: Universal Fit. Work perfectly on most 150cc~750cc street bikes, Scooters and Moped Quad (ATV)
- Comfortable Riding Experience: Pair of motorcycle rear air shock absorber, up to 330 lbs load provide a smooth comfortable ride for you
- Adjustable Shock Strength: Comes with adjust tool, can adjust the strength of air shock by yourself, help improve handling and can reduce the risk of bottoming out
- High Quality: Made of high quality solid steel and aluminum alloy for consistent performance and long service life
- Easy to Install: We have filled with nitrogen in each air reservoir beforehand before delivery. When you receive the package, you can just install them to your motorcycle and use
- Suitable for most 150cc-750cc street cars, Karting (karting), scooters and Moped Quad (ATV)
- Please check the size details and make sure it will fit your motorcycle before purchase.
- A pair of motorcycle shock absorbers, made of Solid Steel and Aluminum
- Please note: Installation Manual is not included，qualified mechanic fits or check is recommended.
- The diameter of the round hole at the bottom is 10mm, and the length between holes to hole is 320mm
- Universal Fit.
- Nitrogen reservoir: YES
- Shock strength adjustable.
- Fit on most 150cc~750cc Sport bikes and Dirt Bikes, Go-kart and Moped Quad. (Please be noted, if your vehicle is too heavy, especially for ATV, please kindly check the Maximum load of the shocks before placing order. )
- Fit bikes with shocks of 320mm eye to eye distance. Please check the size details and make sure it will fit your bike before purchase. Other size please check product description for your reference.
Buying the Best shock for motorcycle? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best shock for motorcycle.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect shock for motorcycle, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a shock for motorcycle, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best shock for motorcycle, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best shock for motorcycle that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a shock for motorcycle, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best shock for motorcycle
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best shock for motorcycle. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase shock for motorcycle?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify shock for motorcycle?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best shock for motorcycle. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for shock for motorcycle?
The customer service of shock for motorcycle manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best shock for motorcycle buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!