No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best rear tire for cb500f After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best rear tire for cb500f: Top Picks in 2022?
- 【Fitment】for motorcycles of CBR954RR 2002-2003(If you are not sure whether the product is suitable for your motorcycle, please email us before placing an order to reduce your worries!)
- 【Color】Carbon fiber color
- 【Material】High quality ABS plastic.strong and flexible, will not be deformed at will, will not be brittle, and more resistant to high temperature.
- 【Application】The motorcycle mudguard can effectively prevent the muddy water and sand particles thrown up by the motorcycle from splashing to the body and soiling the body; at the same time, it can also prevent passengers and the owner from soiling their clothes when getting off the car.
- 【Package】1 * Rear Fender. If there is no mudguard, if it rains or is walking on a muddy road, would the rear wheel of the vehicle be like a water pump, not only dirtying the body but also throwing the mud on passers-by, the scene is simply unsightly.
- Ideal solution - this space-saving spare wheel and tire fits into the compartment designed to hold the original equipment donut
- Road-ready - tire is mounted on rim and already inflated; purchase a spare tire and jack tool kit separately
- Vehicle-specific - sturdy steel wheel and durable rubber tire are designed to fit specified Honda, Hyundai and Kia vehicles
- Cost-effective - can help avoid an expensive tow and a time-consuming repair at a tire center
- Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip.
- Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip.
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort.
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability.
- The Dunlop D404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT REAR 110/50-6.5 TIRE AND TUBE SET - Save time and money with this high-quality and reliable replacement rear mini pocket bike tire and inner tube set. This is a suitable replacement for 10.6 inches mini pocket bike tires with widths of 4.33 inches and 6.5-inch diameter rims.
- FITS MOST 38CC, 47CC, AND 49CC MINI POCKET BIKES - 6.5 inches is one of the most popular rim sizes for mini pocket bikes, mini dirt bikes, e-bikes, electric scooters, and more. Most of these bikes use a 90/65-6.5 front tire and tube and a 110/50-6.5 rear tire and tube.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MTA1/MTA2, GP-RSR, AND MORE - This tire and tube set is compatible with an array of mini pocket bike brands and models including: CAG Lucky 7, Cycleboard Rover Gen2, GP-MX3, X-Treme XP-700/XP-489, MotoTec MT-MB Mini Bike, Motovox MBxXSe Micro-Mini Bike, Monster Moto MM-eRCH, Cali 40cc Pocket Bike, Jetson Junior, and more.
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES - We don’t compromise when it comes to your safety and comfort. Enjoy a comfortable ride without the fear of explosive punctures down the road. Our line of replacement inner tubes has built-in self-sealing capabilities that create instant airtight seals around puncture holes, allowing you to pull over safely for an emergency repair.
- SHALLOW-SIPED STREET TREAD FOR BETTER WET WEATHER TRACTION - This is the classic tire tread design for pocket and mini bikes and for a good reason. The shallow sipes provide better traction, a smoother ride, and more even tread wear. Street tread sipes really stand out with their superior snow and wet traction. Not only that, but shallow sipes are also proven to provide better water evacuation during heavy rains for lesser risks of hydroplaning.
- 26 x 1.95 inch or ETRTO size 54-559 mountain bike tire for off road riding.
- Wide, blocky knobs provide traction on loose or rocky terrain.
- Outer knobs extend over tire edge for sidewall protection.
- Fits internal rim widths 19mm to 29mm.
- PSI rage 40 to 65
- The Sportmax GPR-300 is a radial tire that offers well-balanced sport performance for a variety of sport bikes
- adial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding
- Advanced belt design and Joint less Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact patch
- Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance
- 12-1/2 x 2.75 (12.5 x 2.75, 12 1/2 x 2 3/4) Dirt Bike knobby tire and inner tube, for Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 MX400, X-Treme X-560 and other scooters and dirt bikes
- Fits for many mobility scooters, mini bike, pocket bike, Chinese electric scooters, gas scooters and other applications with same tire size
- Brand new isobutylene isoprene rubber tire, NOT recap, which is better in air tightness, elastic damping and aging resistance than natural rubber
- Inflatable inner tube with TR13 straight stem and a cap
- High puncture resistance, durability to tearing and chunking
- Front Size: 25x8-12 - Rear Size: 25x10-12 | Wheel (Rim) Diameter: Front 12 in - Rear 12 in
- Directional angled knobby tread design great in most terrain with high performance on trails and suitable for desert, mud, dirt and rock applications. Features premium rubber in our hard compound to withstand the harshest racing conditions. A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV, Go Kart, Golf Cart or Lawn Mower.
- Heavy 6 ply rated construction resists punctures and abrasions.
- Lug depth and pattern offers enhanced skid and traction control, great in cross country or desert conditions. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide superb side bite and traction with added protection to rim and sidewall. Trully a great ALL TERRAIN tire at an affordable price .
- Rim(s) NOT included. Prior to purchase, please check the size of the original tire on your vehicle to ensure the size of the tire to be purchased is correct.
- Versatile tread pattern provides excellent wet and dry weather adhesion and smooth running on the highway
- Rubber compound resists tearing during off road use
- DOT approved, 4 ply rated
- All sizes designed for front or rear fitment unless noted
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
- WIDEN YOUR VISION - This black sportster mirrors can 360° rotate and 20°sway adjustable for the best viewing angle. You can easily see the upcoming cars and obstacles and no more looking back while driving!
- STURDY & DURABLE - Both left and right side motorcycle mirrors with convex glass lens, offers you a high definition and wide-angle rearview vision. High-impact ABS shell and durable black coating, built for long-lasting.
- STABLE STRUCTURE - These safe rearview mirrors with the unique stealth look and durable ABS construction will fit your E-bike perfectly well. With a surface of 6.7*3.38" and their heavy 11.5mm stem sharply bent, they offer unique stability, while reducing vibration.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Handle bar mirrors are easy to install with complete accessories: 5 bolts: 1 * 10MM counter thread screw, 1 * 10MM clockwise thread screw, 2 * 8MM clockwise thread screw, 1 * 8MM counter thread screw.
- WIDE FITMENT - Widely fits the most brand of Motorbikes, Scooters, ATVs, and Sports bikes. Warm Tips: If the item has any problem, please feel free to contact us, thanks! Tips: Use a blue thread locker (like LOCTITE) to keep the product away from vibration or loose.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best rear tire for cb500f
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best rear tire for cb500f, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect rear tire for cb500f is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of rear tire for cb500f
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the rear tire for cb500f
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a rear tire for cb500f. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using rear tire for cb500f make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the rear tire for cb500f
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of rear tire for cb500f available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a rear tire for cb500f, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the rear tire for cb500f from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a rear tire for cb500f, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a rear tire for cb500f from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best rear tire for cb500f considering this option of course.
A rear tire for cb500f is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if rear tire for cb500f doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best rear tire for cb500f costs?
- What are the benefits of a rear tire for cb500f?
- Where to buy the best rear tire for cb500f?
- What is the best brands of rear tire for cb500f?
- How long does a rear tire for cb500f last?
- Does rear tire for cb500f comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are rear tire for cb500f worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best rear tire for cb500f has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.