That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best professional watercolor pans. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best professional watercolor pans: Reviews in 2022?
- Includes 24 whole pans of artist's water colour
- Cased in a lightweight metal box
- Detachable palette and lid for ease of cleaning
- Suitable for use indoor or out
- From the Winsor & Newton range of paints and artist supplies
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours are a range of water colours that are made to our high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives.
- Cotman Water Colours possess good transparency, excellent tinting strength and good working properties.
- This water color set contains 45 half pans within a compact case with a mixing tray.
- Windsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor
- From amateur to professional artists who need a large amount of paint to these high quality watercolors
- Cotman Watercolor (CWC) Half Pan, 24 Colors
- Metal Pallet Case
- With 2 built-in palettes; high quality watercolor paints at an affordable price; this is one of the best sets for those who want to start painting and enjoy outdoor sketching ; Special pigments and clear colors; Changes in the package and part of the product name are subject to change
- Do you draw outdoors with all the paint and palettes? Just take this one with you.
- Easy-to-carry size
- Half Pan Size-20mm x 16mm x 10mm
- Solid paint makes it easy to use.
- Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor half pan set
- Includes a wide variety of colors to create the ultimate palette
- Hand poured watercolor half pan set in metal box
- Vibrant colors with outstanding color strength and brushing properties
- 12 Colors and bonus 12 empty half pans for filling
- Empty watercolor palette has 12 half-pans: The watercolor palette includes 12 intense watercolor paint set, 12 half-pans can provide artists with 12 gorgeous watercolors. The empty watercolor palette has 4 medium fold out mixing areas, if you remove the tray, you will have another 1 extra mixing space.
- Hard, durable, can build your favorite watercolor palette：Made of excellent tin plated iron material, so durable and anti-falling, internal metal buckle, stable and can Sliding. Customize your favorite colors with this empty painting palette that includes 12 pieces pre-assembled half pans. Can put your favorite colors in this metal tin as a gift for yourself.
- Watercolor tin is light and practical, easy to carry: You can make your own solid watercolor packaging. The pan allows you to arrange the color sequence according to your needs. It is easy to use. The lid can be used as a color palette. The bottom ring buckle design is convenient for painting. The picking and placing of the box can be operated steadily with one hand, preventing slipping during the painting process.
- Watercolor pan adopts an independent design, not easy to string colors：The single piece can be removed and replaced. The inner pan has an independent single pot inside，the single piece can be removed and washed, and it is convenient to clean. After washing, it can be hung upside down to dry, and the corners Smooth and not easy to hurt your hands, giving you a comfortable painting experience.
- A good choice for Painting and gift-giving when going out: The perfect watercolor iron plate, suitable for outdoor painting, creating in your studio, and also suitable for children or artists on the traveling. If you want an easy to carry watercolor paint plate, then our watercolor plate is undoubtedly the best choice. It can be taken out directly in your small bag. This watercolor plate can be used as a gift for your children, junior painters and travel painting lovers.
- A True Watercolor Artist’s Set - Our premium watercolor paint set is designed with the true artist in mind. The half pan set is secured in a portable metal palette case and comes with a swatch sheet of watercolor paper, multi-page technique guide, an easy-squeeze water brush pen, and 36 professional-grade watercolor half pans.
- 36 Dynamic Watercolor Paints - Get creative with 36 different watercolor half pans. The highly-pigmented colors blend and dry beautifully, providing artists with the best 'true to color' watercolor experience. Combine the vivid watercolors to create custom hues or layer them for gorgeous glazing. Each of the premium colors provides exceptional staining for all watercolor techniques to bring your artwork to life.
- Ideal For Watercolor Techniques - Explore all the beautiful wash techniques using the Technique Guide. The color-rich paint is excellent for flat washing, graded washes, and vivid variegated washes. Also create various watercolor textures like stippling and splattering. There are endless technique combinations using the 36 dynamic watercolors.
- Free Watercolor Brush - Each watercolor half pan comes with a refillable 5mm water brush that fits easily into the portable metal case. The easy pinch grip of the brush allows you to comfortably control the water flow while painting. You can create fine line details, blend colors together, or boldly layer watercolors for endless possibilities!
- Perfect Portability - The half pan set is light for transporting while keeping everything secure in the metal case. The lids fold out to provide multiple mixing wells for easy blending and simple clean up. Just snap the color pans in and out of the palette to adjust. The water brush is easily refilled anywhere that you're inspired.
- CRAFTS & FORMULA - Made from selected pigments and using advanced grinding technology, Phoenix artist grade watercolor paint features a softer color with higher adhesion on paper, making itself an inspiration source for various artists.
- GORGEOUS COLOR - The high purity pigments bring bright color and high degree of saturation into these beautiful watercolor pans. With high absorption ability, these paints make watercolor paintings last longer with clearn and smooth apperance. Excellent overlay effects, natural diffusion and crystal transparency make this watercolor paint set a brilliant painting supply for professional painters, artists, and serious learners.
- PORTABLE TIN BOX - Each half pan weights 4 grams and the 48 cakes are neatly located in the metal palette, which also works as a mixing palette. Super easy to carry with, especially for outdoor painting projects. This watercolor set fits perfectly for any art creations, like cartoon, still life, landscape paintings and so on.
- HIGHER QUALITY - Made with gum abrabic imported from Sudan, these watercolor pans dissolve with water immediately and evenly. It is a real enjoyment when mixing it with water or other water colors which always present you with vividness and brightness. High smoothness, remarkable light fastness, and without dullness or chalkiness, these watercolor paints have won themselves a place in the professional level.
- SPECIFICATIONS - 48 half pans in primary watercolors. One deluxe metal tin box with palette.
- EMPTY WATERCOLOR HALF PANS : 48Pcs white plastic half pans with magnetic stripe, watercolor paint pan size: 19mmx16mmx10mm (0.75”x0.63”x0.4”), capacity: 1.8ml, fit for Winsor & Newton, Daniel Smith , M Graham , Prima, Grumbacher, Kuretake, Holbein, Lukas, Schmincke or Sennelier watercolor paint and more
- MAGNETIC STRIPE: 2 tape sheets 50 magnetic squares (1 tape sheets of 25 magnetic squares,each 15x15x1.5mm), magnet on one side, self adhesive on the other side, adhere the magnet to the bottoms of the paint empty pans, Use in metal tins
- WATERCOLOR PANS FOR MULTIPLE USES: suit for metal watercolor tins, empty watercolor Half pans are fit for holding repacking solid paint, or fill with watercolor paints to create a unique DIY travel watercolor kits, convenient to be removed and replaced, you can exchange the sequence of the paint pans easily. and they are universal use and easy to carry in your package
- HIGH QUALITY HALF PANS: the empty watercolor pans is very lightweight, thinner walls and they take up less room, It’s durable and reusable, portable size for sketching and perfect for watercolor Oils or Acrylics Painting, fit for many types of metal watercolor tins/palette, such as Jane Davenport and Prima watercolor palette
- This is a perfect gift for professional artists, watercolor painters, beginners and paint lovers
- Set contains Payne's Gray, Lamp Black, Chinese White, Lemon Yellow Hue, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Ultramarine, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Viridian Hue, Turquoise, Dioxazine Violet, mixing palette and brush.
- Ergonomically designed brush pen with its own water reservoir
- Precision, synthetic tip that feels like your favorite paint brush
- Pocket-sized with comfortable, rounded corners
- Contains a mixing palette inside the lid
Buying Best professional watercolor pans? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best professional watercolor pans. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best professional watercolor pans, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a professional watercolor pans, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best professional watercolor pans without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of professional watercolor pans?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best professional watercolor pans worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of professional watercolor pans?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best professional watercolor pans. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!