Top 10 Best planar driver headphone in 2022?
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! The planar driver in the M565C has been completely redesigned and engineered versus the driver found in the M565.
- Several enhancements have been made, including a new symmetrical magnet structure that allows the planar driver to be much more efficient in a closed back enclosure
- Closed Back Design: Outside noise stays out and only the music stays in! The 565C delivers excellent audio isolation, allowing the sonic landscape to not be disturbed by the outside world, and the outside to not be disturbed by your music.
- This makes the M565C the perfect audiophile choice for those that may need to listen in less than silent environments.
- Comfort: The Monolith M565C has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets.
- Open Back Design: Instead of an "inside your head" isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Impedance: 50 ohms
- Features a 97x76mm Planar magnetic driver enclosed in an gorgeous wood, open back housing.
- With a plush, padded headband and earcups for comfortable listening over an extended period.
- With an extended soundstage, lush, rich sound, and excellent build quality.
- The Monolith M570 brings a massive price to performance ratio to the headphone market.
- Zebra wood wood type.
- 【Custom Planar Diaphragm+PZT Driver, New concept New attempt】HOOK-X adopts a 14.2mm large size Planar Diaphragm Driver, which has an excellent sound performance in full frequency. Customized PZT drivers can give consideration to the compensation of full-range sound. The new attempt of this driver's combo makes HOOK-X have a grand sound field and a better sense of presence. The frequency response can be easily realized at 20Hz-40KHz.
- 【RAPTGO Customized Double-Sided 9-Layer PZT Driver】RAPTGO and PZT driver suppliers with military backgrounds jointly developed HOOK-X PZT full-frequency compensation. After a lot of acoustic shock simulation experiments to optimize the driving of PZT ceramics to a better state, it can compensate for the sound in the whole frequency. Through the dual compensation of sound and vibration, the whole frequency band of earphones is superior and the sound field is greatly improved.
- 【Fully Open Acoustic Design, Better Hearing&Wearing Experience】HOOK-X adopted a fully open acoustic design for the back cavity of earphone, which allows IEM have the same excellent airflow as open headphones, and at the same time, it can reduce the pressure of in-ear earphones on the ears and reduce hearing fatigue.
- 【Exquisite Workmanship Shows The Ultimate Craftsmanship】In order to ensure the consistency and reliability of sound, the acoustic cavity used high-precision 5-axis CNC to precisely machined. At the same time, a more complicated secondary anodizing process was adopted, giving a little more youthful and dynamic green for the elegant appearance of HOOK-X.
- 【Interchangeable Plug Wiring】HOOK-X comes with a 0.78 2pin OCC silver-plated coaxial shielded cable, which can reduce interference and ensures signal transmission stability. The standard 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm plugs are compatible with mainstream portable systems on the market. You can switch between balanced output and single-ended output at will.
- Planar drivers. Accurate sound. Low distortion. The Monolith M1070 uses a 106mm planar driver with a dual linear symmetry magnet array to deliver amazing sound quality. It has fantastic high end extension combined with tight, clean bass to make it an audio delight.
- Open back design. An airy, spacious soundstage. Each earcup features a grille, which allows air to pass through to the planar driver. This puts you in the middle of the performance, with a larger soundstage, enhanced imaging, and a more engaging soundscape.
- Maximum comfort. Lightweight, padded headband, plush earpads. Weighing only 20.5 ounces (580g), the M1070 features a padded headband that can be adjusted to fit any head and soft earpads, ensuring long hours of listening pleasure without a hint of fatigue.
- Removable earpads: The supplied earpads are easily removed, allowing you to upgrade to your earpad style of choice. Each M1070 comes with a pair of memory foam lambskin earpads and a pair of memory foam velour earpads.
- Features a plush, padded headband and earpads for comfortable listening over extended periods of time.
- 【Custom 14.8mm planar magnetic driver】 The S12 pro in ear monitor utilize a custom 14.8mm large-diaphragm driver with great details retrieval, punchy bass and clear trebles. 102db high sensitivity means that it can be easily driven to volume, be it a cell phone or dongle DACs, S12 will sound optimal pairing with most source / amps.
- 【Balanced chassis design】 S12 Pro’s chassis design is a continuation of the predecessor. Multiple vent holes on both sides are effective in alleviating negative pressure build up within the ear canal, and thus protecting the hearing. The independent rear acoustic chamber design makes channel matching to be more consistent. In terms of sound performance, the structural design of the front and rear acoustic chamber effectively discharges the pressure inside the chassis, thereby attaining a more natural sound.
- 【Swappable jacks on stock cable】 The stock cable is constructed with silver-plated monocrystalline copper, and four 98-strands cores are then weaved together. It is terminated in standard 0.78mm dual pin connectors, and the other end is a swappable jack with 2.5mm / 3.5mm / 4.4mm jacks. This system will work with a great amount of source gears and IEMs.
- 【Five-axis machining process】 S12 Pro’s aluminum chassis is shaped to have a snug fit in the concha. The finishing is smooth to the touch thanks to the five-axis CNC machining process. It’s strong, touch and without sharp edges. The chassis comes in a minimalistic profile, with not a lot of wiggle room within the acoustic chamber to minimize reverberation. Dual-pin receptacle is a separate piece protruded from the faceplate so that the irregular shape would not cause distortion.
- 【Product warranty and accessories】 S12 Pro comes with these accessories: Memory foam, standard and transparent ear tips. Each set comes in three sizes. Stock cable with 2.5mm / 3.5mm / 4.4mm adapter Faux leather carrying case User manual and quality assurance certificate Any products bought from the LETSHUOER official stores will get 12 months of warranty. If you have questions or problems with the product, you can contact us directly and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 【13.2MM Planar Driver】The advantages of KZ PR1 compared to ordinary earbuds are the highs and ultra-highs of planar earphones are far superior to ordinary earphones. The motion state of the diaphragm is ideal, effectively eliminates most of the split vibration, and achieves the effect of excellent extension, good transient, and small distortion.
- 【Balanced and HiFi versions】The difference between the PR1 Balanced and HiFi versions. Balanced version: highlights low frequencies with accurate musical precision. HiFi version: highlighting the mid and high frequencies, with clear and transparent sound, and more durable listening.
- 【Product Design】PR1 adopts a hollowed-out aluminum alloy cover with a transparent black resin cavity. PR1 HIFI Edition adopts a higher-cost electroplating bottom shell, which has the dual advantages of lightness and metallic texture.
- 【Silver-plated cable】-KZ PR1 adopts high-purity silver-plated cable, which can effectively reduce the loss of signal transmission and improve the quality of music. The cable is tangle-free so you can easily slip it into pockets and backpacks.
- 【Physical Noise Cancellation & HD Microphone】- KZ PR1 is equipped with an HD microphone to support a variety of usage scenarios for almost any device with a compatible 3.5mm headphone jack, in-ear wired headphones with strong bass, and effective isolation from outside noise.
- 【14.8mm planar magnetic driver】The S12 pro utilize a custom 14.8mm large diaphragm driver with great details retrieval, with a large diaphragm driver, which brings bigger volume and sound stage, and extracts every nuance from the music punchy bass and clear trebles. 102db high sensitivity means that it can be easily driven to volume.
- 【Replaceable jacks where the “pro” comes in 】A new set of replaceable jacks cable system comes standard to the pro model. S12 Pro elevates the original S12 cable with a replaceable 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm jacks system and terminates with standard 0.78mm dual pin connector.
- 【Balanced chassis design】S12 Pro’s chassis design is a continuation of the predecessor. Multiple vent holes on both sides are effective in alleviating negative pressure build up within the ear canal, and thus protecting the hearing.
- 【Ergonomic design 】Deep Space Blue Chassis milled out with a high precision 5-axis process. Ergonomic design. Sits snugly in the concha. Built in ear hook for a stable wearing experience. Each earpiece weights only 6.6g , which cause less wearing fatigue.
- 【Multiple scene usage】LETSHUOER S12PRO is suitable for most headphone amplifier, MP4, MP5, etc. Well suited for jazz, pop, EDM and rock, etc. With S/M/L foam earplugs suitable for different people. Suitable for sports, running, fitness, reading, etc.
- 【Newest Version - Salnotes Dioko-14.6mm Planar Driver IEM】An affordable and powerful performer, the 7HZ Salnotes Dioko earphone features a newly developed 14.6mm dual-cavity planar diaphragm driver that has been modeled and simulated to select the most excellent magnetic circuit structure and wire distribution. This planar diaphragm driver provides a true audiophile sound character and gives you outstanding clarity and detail on every note.
- 【7Hz x Crinacle Tuning 】A great driver without proper tuning will never achieve an enjoyable sound. This is why 7Hz has partnered with the renown audio reviewer, Crinacle. Crinacle is a revolutionary figure in the world of Hi-Fi audio, and is the most experienced individual when it comes to tuning measurements in in-ear monitors. The tuning of the Salnotes Dioko is inspired by Crinacle’s own definition for a natural and balanced earphone, and is perfect for both professional and studio use.
- 【Finely CNC-Machined Aluminum Shell】Boasting a finely CNC-machined aviation-grade aluminum body, the earphone is durable and lightweight to survive the daily rigors of life. The solid metal casing provides noise isolation and allows you to focus on your music. Moreover, the shell surface has been given the highest level of hard oxidation treatment, making it durable and wear-resistant.
- 【Premium Mixed OCC Copper Cable&Storage Box Included】The 4-core Litz structure cable with a mix of copper and silver-plated copper cable is another highlight of Dioko earphone. With a total of 216 individually coated strands to ensure high-quality sound transmission, the sound tone of this earphone is excellent and adds more dynamic sounds so that it has an enjoyable balance between bass, mid-high range, and treble tones. Plus a customized large-capacity storage package instead of paper box packaging is included, practical and environmentally friendly
- 【Tempered Glass&Sapphire Coating Surface】Salnotes Diaoko earphone is matched with the same tempered glass material as found on luxury watches while the shell surface is treated by sapphire coating and anti-fingerprint process, It is not only hard-wearing and drop-proof, but also has the beauty of jewelry.
- Patented 18mm Planar Driver Technology incorporates our patented Fazor waveguides to eliminate the phasing and distortion typical of closed-back dynamic in-ears.
- Driver design includes our patented Fluxor magnets and Uniforce voice coils to further reduce distortion, improve sensitivity, and create superior coherency across the entire frequency spectrum.
- MMCX connectors for easy exchange to 3rd party cables. Handcrafted in California
- Includes 2 different style eartips – silicone and Comply, with multiple sizes to fit everyone.
- The Balanced 4.4mm cable (part number CBL-1095) and Bluetooth cable (CBL-BT-1020) are optional at extra cost.
Buying the Best planar driver headphone? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best planar driver headphone.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect planar driver headphone, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a planar driver headphone, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best planar driver headphone, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best planar driver headphone that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a planar driver headphone, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best planar driver headphone
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best planar driver headphone. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase planar driver headphone?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify planar driver headphone?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best planar driver headphone. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for planar driver headphone?
The customer service of planar driver headphone manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best planar driver headphone buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!