Top 10 Best loaded 12in subwoofer for car in 2022?
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- Sdr series single 12-inch D2 ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the terminals for an easy installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8" Mdf and finished in black Carpeting
- Double front baffle (1.25") with countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and attractive appearance
- Single 12-inch Dual 2 Ohm EVL Series Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (Ported Box)
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- Subwoofer is Pre-loaded and Wired to a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load
- Vented Design of Enclosure and Heavy Duty MDF Construction Allow for Maximum Bass
- Enclosure Air Space: 2.00 Cubic Ft | Tuned @ 38 Hz
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Dual 12-inch Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X12D4 Dual 12" Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-OFC 4 Gauge Premium OFC Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- High Performance Aftermarket Subwoofer System | Easy to Install
- Rockville RV12. 1C 600w 12" Loaded Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12. 1C Single 12” Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier. 600 Watts Peak Power / 200 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating. Single 12” Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier. Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet.
- Computer Designed, Under-Side Bass Reflex, Aero-Port System. Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: Logo embroidered high quality aviation grade tweed carpet. Mono, gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. High-Power, High-Efficiency 12" Subwoofer. Injection Molded, Talc Filled, Brushed Polypropylene Cone
- 1200 Watts Peak Power. Power Output: 200 Watts RMS CEA-2006 Power @ 4-ohm and 97dBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz (-3dB). RMS Power: 400 Watts @ 2 ohms. 4 Ohm Mono-Block Class A/B.
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply with 50 Volt Rail. BiPolar Audio Transistor Output Section. RCA Line Input. RCA Line Output - Full Range. High Level Speaker Line Input. OEM Integration Auto-Start Turn On Circuitry. Dashboard Bass Remote Control with Cable
- Package Includes: (1) PRORECK PR-1500.1M 1500W Amplifier, (1) dual 12" Car Subwoofer, (1) Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit.
- PRORECK PR-1500.1M Dual 12” Car Subwoofer enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1500 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS. The surface is high quality aviation grade tweed carpet and has embroidery. The angle is 15%, close to the perfect vehicle bass alignment. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz. Power Output: 200 Watts RMS Mono-block at 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N. 4-Ohm Mono-Block Class A/B. Dynamic Power: 400 Watts @ 2 Ohms.
- This system includes a top-level Enclosure with more powerful and rich bass. It also includes a mono block bass amplifier. This mono amplifier is built just for loud bass.It feature high power 1.5" aluminum 4-layer voice coils with bumped and vented magnet motor structures among other features. It has efficient bass response with deep and clean sound.
- Amplifier with full range RCA output, RCA line input, high level input, bass EQ, dashboard remote, etc, meet all your needs.And amplifier contains mute circuit, bass optimization circuit, protection circuit, thermal protection, speaker short circuit protection, input overload protection and DC offset protection,make users have a better experience. Rich wire set, can meet your complete needs.
- Wiring Kit Features:(1)High Grade Twisted Pair 100% Copper RCA Cables,(1)Blue Super Flex Power Cable,(1)Black Ground Wire,(1)Black Remote Cable and (1)Remote control,(1)Black Split Tube,(1)Speaker Wire,(1)Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistant Fuse Holder,(1)30 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse.Accessories: Wire ties, ring terminals, butt connectors, spades and grommet. Amplifier dimensions: 11 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches (L x W x H) Subwoofer dimensions: 28.7 x 14.2 x 15.7 inches (L x W x H)
- 12-INCH LOADED SUBWOOFER: The Kicker CompC 12 Inch 4 Ohm Compact Thin Profile Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure will give you incredible bass and is easy to install nearly anywhere; Compact to use very little trunk space
- 600 WATT POWER: 600 Watts MAX 300 Watts RMS power
- PORTED DESIGN: Features a custom ported design and spring loaded speaker terminal
- ENCLOSURE: Enclosure is constructed out of heavy MDF; Thick black carpet with embroidered Kicker logo that protects the enclosure
- SPECIFICATIONS: Impedance: 4 ohm; Sensitivity: 95.3 dB; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 11.4375 / 14.625 inches (W x H x Top Depth / Bottom Depth);Weight: 24 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- The Punch P300-12 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier
- The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 15” x 19.8” x 11” x 7”
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included
- Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 12" K5 1400w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure. Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts. Program Power Handling: 700 Watts.
- CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts. Final Impedance: 4 Ohm. ¾” MDF enclosure. Bonded stapled and braced. Computer designed vents. Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment. High quality aviation grade tweed carpet.
- Satin Nickel speaker wire push terminals. Enclosure air space is 1.52 Cu Ft per sub. Vent dimensions (inches): 2.25" x 7" x 8.5". Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz. 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire.
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.).
- Kicker Bundle Comp C12 Triple 12" Subwoofer Loaded 1800 Watt Sub Box Enclosure & Harmony HA-A1500.1 Amp
Buying the Best loaded 12in subwoofer for car? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best loaded 12in subwoofer for car.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect loaded 12in subwoofer for car, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a loaded 12in subwoofer for car, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best loaded 12in subwoofer for car, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best loaded 12in subwoofer for car that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a loaded 12in subwoofer for car, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best loaded 12in subwoofer for car
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best loaded 12in subwoofer for car. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase loaded 12in subwoofer for car?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify loaded 12in subwoofer for car?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best loaded 12in subwoofer for car. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for loaded 12in subwoofer for car?
The customer service of loaded 12in subwoofer for car manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best loaded 12in subwoofer for car buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!