No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best laptop for podcasting and video editing After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best laptop for podcasting and video editing: Top Picks in 2022?
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- Advanced video editing software: Powerful timeline editing fully loaded with pro-quality tools, hundreds of graphics and effects, DVD Authoring, and Screen Recording software
- Keyframe customizability: Fine-tune every parameter of your production with keyframes and customized titles, transitions, effects, overlays, video masks, and more
- Pro-caliber power: Transform video projects with full Color Grading controls, frame-accurate Video Masking, and Motion Tracking tools
- Workspace flexibility: Streamline your workflow with a fully customizable interface, smart alignment tools, and timeline efficiencies that help you edit like a pro
- Master your production: Explore unlimited creative possibilities with Selective Color, Stop Motion Animation, 360 video editing, and more with the Ultimate editing toolkit
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from SnowBell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.【15.6" diagonal FHD Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-Glare BrightView micro-edge screen.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor】(Beats Intel i7-1065G7), Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Dual Stereo speakers & HP True Vision HD Camera and dual-array microphones.
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【512GB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- 【Full-size Keyboard】with numeric keypad, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. 【Intel Iris X Graphics】with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Windows 11 included】3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Battery. 14.11"x 9.53"x 0.78", 3.75 lbs. Ports: 2x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1x SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 1x Headphone Jack, 1x HDMI, 1x SD Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Natural silver. Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
- No setup required. Log in to your Chromebook laptop with your Google account and you're ready to go. Easy access to collaborative tools on G Suite and the full library of apps on Google Play
- Slim and lightweight, this notebook computer goes anywhere. Running on lightning-fast Chrome OS, it boots up in seconds, updates automatically, and keeps you safe with built-in virus protection
- Enjoy your favorite streaming videos and music. The 3-side narrow bezel HD display delivers beautiful clarity, while dual 2W stereo speakers offer crystal-clear audio
- Take it with you. With up to 10 hours of battery life, you can stay productive on the go
- Stay connected with the 720p webcam, 2x2 WiFi 5 (802.11 ac), and Bluetooth 4.2 combo with WiFi card. You'll also have 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-C) ports, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A) ports, a microSD Card Reader, and an audio combo jack
- FOR HOME, WORK, & SCHOOL – With an Intel processor, 14-inch display, custom-tuned stereo speakers, and long battery life, this Chromebook laptop lets you knock out any assignment or binge-watch your favorite shows.
- HD DISPLAY, PORTABLE DESIGN – See every bit of detail on this micro-edge, anti-glare, 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) display (1); easily take this thin and lightweight laptop PC from room to room, on trips, or in a backpack.
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Reliably tackle all your assignments at once with the quad-core, Intel Celeron N4120—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (2).
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3) (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy a boost to your system’s performance with 4 GB of RAM while saving more of your favorite memories with 64 GB of reliable flash-based eMMC storage (5).
- STUNNING HD VIDEO QUALITY — Live stream and record in stunning 1080p HD resolution with crisp, detailed imaging, right out of the box.
- STREAM ANYWHERE — Go where the story takes you. Stream live from anywhere in the world using Wi-Fi, Ethernet or even your smartphone’s LTE network.
- INTELLIGENT APP CONTROL — Wirelessly control your Mevo and create compelling content with features like Auto-Director, all from your smartphone.
- MULTICAM MADE EASY — Connect up the three Mevo Start cameras to easily create broadcast-quality streams with multiple angles.
- ADVANCED ONBOARD AUDIO — Capture clean, clear audio using the built-in microphone or connect external audio sources for advanced setups.
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Ultimate Performance. Uncompromised Battery Life: Speed up tasks with AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor with Zen 3 Core Architecture, available for ultrathin laptops, so you can save time and get back to creating
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU (4GB GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors supporting DirectX 12 Ultimate for incredible creativity
- A True Visual Representation: Create your best content on the 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 300 nits brightness and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 16GB LPDDR4X memory (maximum 16GB); 512GB NVMe SSD; 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.2
- Four-Capsule Array – Capture Legendary Blue Broadcast Sound With Greater Focus And Clarity Than Ever For Professional Streaming, Podcasting And Youtube
- High-Res Led Metering – Visualize Your Voice Level At A Glance And Adjust Up Or Down For Powerful, Broadcast Quality Sound
- Multi-Function Smart Knob – Fine-Tune Your On-Stream Sound With Easy-Access Controls For Mic Gain, Mute, Headphone Volume And Blend
- Blue VoICe Software: Craft The Perfect Broadcast Vocal Sound And Entertain Your Audience With Enhanced Effects, Advanced Modulation And Hd Audio Samples. Advanced Blue VoICe Is Compatible With Yeti, Yeti Nano And Yeti X. To Access Blue VoICe, Please Download Logitech’S Free G Hub Software.
- ✔【14" HD Display】14" HD(1366 x 768) Display with micro-edge bezel design, WLED-backlit, BrightView, Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- ✔【AMD 3000 Series Mobile Processors】AMD 3020e, 2 Cores & 4 Thrades, 1.2GHz Base Clock, 2.6GHz Max Boost Clock, 4MB L3 Cache, 6W TDP, Built in 3 Cores Radeon Graphics, Exprience high performance for all your entertainment
- ✔【Upgraded to 8GB RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 【Upgraded to 64GB emmc + 128GB SSD】Speedy solid-state drive for seanless performance and reliable multitasking, allows you to store a large number of files, improving the reading speed of large files, ensuring daily use and the speed of opening large files, reduce the time of application and file loading
- ✔【Activate 1 Year MS office 365 & Win10 in S mode】(About switch to regular Win10, see the detail in Product description) Activate pre-installed Office: 1.Launch any Office app > 2.Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft account(Create a account if you don't have one yet) > 3.Click "Activate Office" > 4.Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5.Complete Step 1,2 and 3 > 6.Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7.Open a document and accept the license agreement.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics run your most demanding apps with lightning-fast responsiveness and hyper-efficient battery usage to keep you productive and entertained all day
- Very Visual: Immerse yourself in consistently rich and bright visuals on the 14" Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR4X on-board memory; 512GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- Windows Hello with Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.2
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best laptop for podcasting and video editing
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best laptop for podcasting and video editing, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect laptop for podcasting and video editing is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of laptop for podcasting and video editing
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the laptop for podcasting and video editing
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a laptop for podcasting and video editing. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using laptop for podcasting and video editing make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the laptop for podcasting and video editing
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of laptop for podcasting and video editing available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a laptop for podcasting and video editing, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the laptop for podcasting and video editing from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a laptop for podcasting and video editing, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a laptop for podcasting and video editing from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best laptop for podcasting and video editing considering this option of course.
A laptop for podcasting and video editing is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if laptop for podcasting and video editing doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best laptop for podcasting and video editing costs?
- What are the benefits of a laptop for podcasting and video editing?
- Where to buy the best laptop for podcasting and video editing?
- What is the best brands of laptop for podcasting and video editing?
- How long does a laptop for podcasting and video editing last?
- Does laptop for podcasting and video editing comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are laptop for podcasting and video editing worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best laptop for podcasting and video editing has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.