However, if you are looking for the best kill switch for car then you have come to the right place. We are here to guide you through every single ins and out that you will require to make your decision and go home with a reliable piece.
What is the Best kill switch for car in 2022?
- Updated Version Battery cut off switch: Convenient and fast, The remote control only needs to be paired once. and the battery can be switched on and off through the remote control, Solve the problem of battery drain easily. No matter how long your car is parked, The battery always has a full charge.
- Has High Safety,: The battery is small, Saves space. Anti- theft, With battery disconnect with remote, the thief cannot start your car. Rated Current 250A - Suitable for any 2.5 displacement cars motorcycles with 12 volt batteries.
- Easy to Install: The thin red wire is connected to the "+" port of the battery, and the thin black wire is connected to the "-" port of the battery. Switch can work with power then, Lifetime of Use 50,000 Times.
- Double Protection: The battery cut off switch also plays a role in protecting the circuit. Sometimes, The disconnector will directly protect the power off due to a short-circuit of the load.
- The Package Contains: 1*main body (abs shell), 2*metal clamps, 2*remote control, 2*pure copper connecting piece, 2*positive and negative wires, 1*Installation manual
- RE-UPGRADE: The ordinary model is installed with 2 copper sheets, and the upgraded model has one copper sheet and 2 copper columns. The advantage is that it is easier to install and has better contact.
- MORE CONVENIENT - The wireless remote control allows you not to open the hood every time to turn on the power, just press the remote control button to disconnect your car power system, saving you a lot of time and hassle, and the remote control improves safety.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: The battery is small and space-saving. 250A rated current - suitable for any 2.5 displacement car, motorcycle, boat, camper, travel trailer, truck, jeep and other engine applications with a 12 volt battery.
- HIGH SAFETY: How dangerous is a battery loss? It will shorten battery life and reduce battery capacity. Use our kill switch to easily solve the problem of battery drain and protect your battery.
- Note:Do not turn off the battery when your engine is working.This remote battery switch is only for battery on / off, it can't start your engine.
- 1.Convenient and Anti-Theft:This car battery disconnect switch system can kill your car battery power with remote control，prevent battery drain and your car from being stolen.
- 2.Easy for Installation: Connect the thin red wire to the "+" port of the battery, and the thin black wire to the "-" port of the battery,then the remote kill switch system can work with power then.
- 3.Durable and Long Life Use:Silver contact,pure copper wires,rated current 250A DC12V,the lifetime use of this upgraded remote battery disconnect switch is over 5,000 times,and can extend your car battery life by 2-3 times.
- 4.Wide Range of Applications:Our remote battery disconnect switch system can be widely used for Car,Truck,RV,Travel Trailer,Camper and any other engine application with 12 volt batteries.
- 5.Quality Guarantee:Our remote battery disconnect switch is under very strict quality control,should you have any question after purchasing,please feel free to contact us,our after-sale Department will solve your problem promptly.
- Remote Car Battery Disconnect Switch System - kill your car power system with a remote controller now.
- Handy easy & simple - this Remote Control Electromagnetic Battery Switch allows you to move the trigger from under the hood to your hand
- Turn on the battery before you start the engine (160 feet remote distance)
- Do not turn off the battery when your engine is working
- This remote battery switch is only for battery on / off, it can't start your engine
- 【Wide Application】Battery isolator switch is universal used for Car, Van, Caravan, RV, Truck, Marine Boat, Camper, Travel Trailer, Battery Box, ATV, UTV or or any vehicle where a battery cut-off switch is required.
- 【Compatibility & Benefits】Used for DC 12 - 48V systems to isolate and secure the electrical system; eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle is not in use, disconnects the battery safely; provide a reliable way to shutdown electrical power during maintenance and protect batteries from excessive drain.
- 【Heavy Duty Construction】Sturdy durable ABS housing, rear cover insulates terminals against any short of circuits; 4 removable side plates provide access of up to 1/0 cables; Tin-plated copper studs and nuts for strong oxidation and corrosion resistance
- 【Simple Operation】On/Off 2 positions (0=Off, 1=On), 275A continuous at DC 12V, 455A Intermittent at DC 12V, 1250 A momentary at DC 12V; Voltage: 12V- 48V DC; Terminal Stud Size: 2x3/8" (10mm)
- 【Rest-Assure Warranty】Package Include: 1 x battery switch; 4 x mounting bolts. Fast shipping & excellent customer service; 12 Months warranty guarantee for refund or replacement of any defective one
- Connector type: SPST, 2 terminal pin on/off Toggle Switch. Power: DC 12V 20A.Contact Resistance:50m ohm Max. Insulation Resistance:DC 500V 100M ohm Mln. Dielectric Strength:AC 1500V 1minute
- Material: Plastic and metal. Solid connection switch , more convenient to operate. Delicate appearance with strong construction. Look chic and high-end on your equipment
- Mechanical life: More than 50.000 cycles. Electrical life: More than 10, 0000 cycles
- Easy to install: Mounting hole diameter: 12 millimeter. Each of the terminals has a machine screw for quick connections, but also easy to be soldered
- After-sales Service: We provide 1 years’ warranty for all of our products since the purchasing day
- 【COMPATIBLE】This top mount battery disconnect switch is easy to install on Negative battery top post (Only). Rated 500 amps surge and 125 amps continuous at 12 volts
- 【EASY TO USE】This compact knob style battery disconnect switch is installed directly onto a battery terminal and work by unscrewing or tightening the battery switch into an “on” or “off” position to control electrical flow. Knob Can Be Removed Completely to Deter Theft
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Our top post battery cutoff switch is made of Zinc Alloy Copper Plating. It features superior performance and good conductivity. This battery kill switch is rust and corrosion resistant
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】This battery shutoff switch is ideal for cars, boats, trucks, RVs, Vehicles, motor homes, jet skis, motorcycles, race cars and more top post battery devices with 15-17mm diameter pile head
- 【NO BATTERY DRAIN】This battery isolator switch provides a reliable way to shut down electrical power during maintenance and protect batteries from excessive drain. It also acts as a deterrent for car theft. By simply unscrewing its cap, you keep your car safe from thieves
- OPERATION: You will get 1 Battery Disconnect Switches, 2PCS Keys, 1 Waterproof Cover,4PCS Copper Ring Terminals and 4PCS Heat Shrink Tubings. This battery kill switch is used for DC 12V 24 V systems, On/Off 2 position, Continue current: 100A. Intermittent current: 750A (5 min).
- DIMENSION: 2 brass terminals: 5/16", 2 mounting holes: 3/16". The base is 2.35” in diameter, the post that holds the key stands up 1 1/4” from the base, and it’s diameter is 7/8”
- WATER-RESISTANT: This battery master switch comes with 6 keys and 2 weather covers. The red keys can snug fit to curb battery drain and theft. The black cover can prevent from dust and water, prolong their lifespan
- HEAVY DUTY: Copper terminals with stainless steel hex nuts for improved continuity. Rust and corrosion resistant. The keys are made of plastic and fit perfectly on the thumb for ease of use
- NO WORRY ABOUT DEAD BATTERY: This keyed battery disconnect switch provides a reliable way to shut down electrical power during maintenance and protect batteries from excessive drain. It also acts as a deterrent for car theft. This battery kill switch can be found in boats, RVs, and some cars
- Almost zero consumption: When the vehicle is turned off, it still consumes a small amount of power. Installing an OEKITS remote power-off switch minimizes the damage caused by your vehicle while it is parked. You can both extend and protect the life of your battery and engine, and save resources.
- Wireless remote operation: Simply press the remote control button to disconnect your car's power system without opening the hood, which is convenient and quick. And it is equipped with two keys, so you don't have to worry about losing them.
- All-in-one design, small size: Reduce the complicated connection line, easy installation and reliable quality. Presented with tape and storage rope, eliminating the trouble of cable tangling.
- More security: Using OEKITS Kill Switch can solve the problem of battery wear and tear, protecting your battery and extending its life. And disconnecting the power can completely avoid the risk of vehicle theft.
- Wide Application: Lightweight and portable, easy to install. Gasoline vehicles with a displacement of less than 3.0 and diesel vehicles with a displacement of less than 2.8 are applicable. Can be widely used in cars, motorcycles, marine, trucks, etc.
- !!!!!Note: This product doesn't include the negative wire, the original negative wire needs to be removed, fix to the relay. Please pay attention to the installation instructions.
- REPLACEMENT REMOTE BATTERY DISCONNECT SWITCH - Wireless kill switch enables you to kill your car battery power with remote control, which can help to prevent battery drain and protect the circuit. Besides, car battery disconnect switch can disconnect the power of your car, the theif cannot start and stole your car. Just press the remote control button to disconnect your car power system, easy to use and improve security!
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - Remote battery disconnect switch works well for Car, Truck, RV, Travel Trailer, Camper, SUV, ATV, UTV, Marine, Van, Boat, Agricultural Vehicle Trike Auto Off Road Jeep and other engine applications with a 12 volt battery.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Kill Switch for Car is made of silver contact and pure copper wires. Durable and Reliable. Rated current 200A DC12V, this Battery Disconnect Isolator is upgraded from the old model as the improved fittings make mounting contacts stronger. All required wiring harnesses included, no need to buy additional accessories.
- EASY INSTALLATION - No modifications needed! Step 1: Remove the negative power line of the original vehicle. Step 2: Fix the original negative power line to the relay. Step 3: Fix the relay to the negative pole of the battery. Step 4: Connect the red wire to the positive pole of the battery. 12V battery disconnect switch allows you not to open the hood every time for turn on the power, just press the remote control key button to disconnect your car power system, saving you plenty of time.
Things to Consider Before Buying Best kill switch for car
Our team has compiled this in-depth buying guide for you to make searching for the product that best suits your needs more leisurely. We’ve included a number of factors to consider, such as cost, quality, and suitability, to assist you in choosing the best kill switch for car for your requirements.
The guide we offer is a perfect example of how to use it to get the best value for your money on a high-quality item.
It’s important to remember the importance of “quality” when purchasing the best kill switch for car. By definition, quality means having a high degree of excellence or perfection. This can be difficult to define, but it’s essential to consider when making a purchase.
There are many factors that contribute to the quality of a product, but one of the most important is how well the product meets customer expectations.
For example, if a customer expects a product to be easy to use, reliable and durable, then the product should meet all of those expectations.
Quality also includes making sure that the ingredients in a product are safe and effective. When purchasing any kind of product, it is important to consider all aspects of its quality – from design to manufacturing – in order to get the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to buying best kill switch for car, many people often times forget the most important part of the equation, the budget. Products can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank to get what you want. So, always try to buy a product without going overboard.
First and foremost, make sure you know your budget. Once you have a figure in mind, stick with it. Don’t let yourself be tempted by high-priced items just because they’re on sale. Instead, wait until the sale is over and compare prices before making your purchase.
Before you pay your precious money, it is important to take into consideration the special features that the product has. If a product has unique design features that set it apart from the rest, this can be really appealing to consumers.
This could include unique colors or patterns, or innovative shapes. When you find something, you like and are able to use it as intended, this can create a great sense of satisfaction.
By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal possible and that the product you’re buying will meet your specific needs. Many times, these special features can make a huge difference in how the product is used or how it functions.
There’s always the risk that something will go wrong, and you don’t want to be stranded without recourse if things go badly. So, when you’ve determined to purchase a product, make sure to analyze the warranty that comes with it.
A warranty guarantees the purchaser that the product will meet their specific needs, regardless of how the product was used or whether it is within the manufacturer’s guidelines.
By having a warranty, the purchaser can be assured that if there are any problems with their purchase after receiving it, they can go to the manufacturer and have it fixed or replaced.
The length of the warranty is also important when considering whether to take advantage of an extended warranty offered by the retailer.
Best kill switch for car : FAQs
In this portion, we’ve put together some commonly asked questions about the best kill switch for car found on the internet. Answering these questions will give you a better idea about what people are thinking and solutions to some common concerns.
Is the kill switch for car worth the investment?
This product is definitely worth the investment! It has a lot of features that are unique and helpful, and it’s easy to use.
Is there any retail shop to purchase Best kill switch for car?
You may get it around local stores; since you can get it delivered to your door, why take the extra mile? Order it now.
Should I Emphasize On After Sales Service Before Making my Purchase?
As you’re hunting for the best kill switch for car, it’s important to ask whether the company has a good track record of providing after-sales service.
If there are any complaints or service issues that have been reported in the past, it may be prudent to take a step back and reconsider purchasing from this company. Additionally, it’s important to ask about the company’s return policy, as some companies will only allow for a certain number of returns per year and/or will require a receipt for reimbursement.
We hope that our best kill switch for car review and buying guide was helpful in helping you find the right product for your needs. Hopefully, this has helped you, and you are now armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Please take a moment to read our buyer’s guide if you have any other questions or concerns. Finally, we would like to remind you that product reviews are based on personal experiences and opinions, so please use them as guidelines but do not take them as gospel.