That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best inversion table for home use. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best inversion table for home use: Reviews in 2022?
- 【REDUCE PAIN & SAVE SPACE】- Our traction table has helped thousands of people decompress their backs and feel better. And unlike an inversion table, it fits under most beds.
- 【DON'T HANG UPSIDE DOWN】- You get the benefits of stretching your back, thoracic vertebrae and discs without going upside down. No blood rush to the head, no pounding pressure on your eyeballs. Just comfort and relief.
- 【GIVES YOU TOTAL CONTROL DURING DECOMPRESSION】- Our uniquely designed control wheel lets you stretch out in increments of 0.03 inches. Never worry about stretching out too fast, you're in control.
- 【NO JARRING OR JOLTS LIKE OTHER TABLES】- Other tables will have a sudden jolt when you release the stretch. Ours doesn't, so it's easy on your back and there are no surprises.
- 【COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE】-The soft arm pads have 4 adjustable width positions to comfortably support your body. Adjustable leg holders fit larger and smaller feet alike.
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied inversion table
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider arrives. Moving product after assembly is not included
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer declines
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- This service does not include haul-away of products or trash
- SAFE INVERSION: This is different from those large-scale devices in the past, it is safer than the common inverted table before. Just sit on front of inversion table,lean your back against on the backrest. And start to enjoy your 135 inversion. The 135 degree inversion means the angle is 135 degree for your body with the horizontal line. Your head is lower than your body. It is much more safer than the 90 degree inversion,and can support the 350 lbs capacity user weight capacity.
- BACK PAIN RELIEF: Lie your upper back and shoulders on the soft backrest foam roller to provide a close up massage therapy for the lower back/waist area. Open your Chest by put your hands on your back of head. Relief the back pain in just 5 minutes. It is a great exercise for users who work long time with computer at home or office.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: The frame made of 1" Square Steel tube, 14" Gauge which can support the 350 lbs capacity User Weight Capacity. Stable Support legs with the four NON-Slip TPR Feet.Support system allow users to adjust the foot position to micromanage the center of gravity. No limited on the height for the users.Inversion table suitable for short and tall people.
- A NEW HANDSTAND EXPERIENCE: Soft backrest foam roller high density foam for comfort and large to accommodate all body sizes.Balance system ¨C adjustable inversion degree from 135 to 225, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them.
- SPACE SAVING: The size is 17.5" length x 17" width x 12.2" height. It is only need 2 square feet of space. It is easy to put it on your Yoga Mat. Small size with great function.
- BACK PAIN RELIEF: The Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench with Cervical Traction provides traction therapy that stretches and strengthens your back, neck, ankles, hips and knees. Use this cervical traction device for cervical spine alignment, posture improvement and sciatica pain relief.
- INVERSION ALTERNATIVE: Achieve the same results as inversion tables without having to hang upside down. This traction device allows you to stretch and decompress while remaining horizontal. Ideal for those with limited mobility, high blood pressure or other medical issues.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: The comfortable padded bench, contoured foam ankle and arm supports and head support strap gently keep you secure while using the cervical traction device. Simply adjust the bench length and support arms to your desired fit and crank the lever to decompress.
- ADDITIONAL MUSCLE MASSAGE: The back decompression bench also includes 8 foam rollers for a deep massage and muscular relief. Gently move the lever back and forth to add resistance to the decompression. To release the tension, push the lever towards your feet.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Bench length adjusts from 64.75” - 78.5.” User weight limit: 250 lbs. Recommended user height: 4’9” to 6’4”
- Material Type: Foam
- Sport Type: Excercise & Fitness
- Best D.C., Dr. George F. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 62 Pages - 12/31/2013 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- Lasting Back Pain Relief: Lay Down, Relax, and Decompress. 15 Min daily home therapy with Back Pro (CPM) relieves back pains and eliminates the daily use of prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Affordable & Time Saving Solution: Instead of visiting the clinic frequently and waiting for the therapy, you can get this comfortable back decompression machine home at a very economical price.
- Effortless Control on Single Tap: No more worrying about stretching out too fast with our chiropractic table; you are always in control of a simple remote. Can keep track and adjust pace and strength effortlessly.
- Helps Relieve Various Conditions: Decompression machine for back is effective in calming various medical conditions, including bulging pain, herniated pain, lower back pain, sciatica pain, spinal cord compression, etc.
- Simple Operating Mechanism: The motor in Back Pro pushes and pulls from your feet and creates decompression or compression in the lower spine, thus helping to heal.
- PATENDED & TRADEMARKED LOW BACK PAIN RELIEF- Fisher Traction relieves the pressure from pinched nerves in the low back by supplying the strongest home traction pull-force available on bulging discs and narrowing of your spine through a US Patented bungee system that is Trade Marked and called Negative G-Force technology. This patented Fisher Traction system helps your discs to rehydrate with water to lift the bones off your nerves making pain go away and helps your spine to relax and heal.
- STRONGEST AND SAFEST HOME TRACTION ON THE MARKET- Fisher Traction is US Patented, US Trade Marked & invented by a doctor after years of research, peer-reviewed, doctor recommended, tested on 1000’s of patients & designed for the safest pull-forces & angles of pull & stretch the back so that you can enjoy & control yourself with the benefits of pressure relieving traction from pinched nerves while laying down at home.
- NEGATIVE G-FORCE TECHNOLOGY- The patented “Release Strap” allows the user to control the pull-force by increasing and decreasing the traction/stretch which pumps water into the discs of the spine to re-hydrate them & increase disc height which takes pressure off the nerves and can reduce the pinching of herniations and bulges. By using our “Release Strap” (which no other devices offer) you can treat yourself just like at a doctor’s office with the big expensive “Decompression Tables”.
- PORTABLE, MOBILE & EASY TO USE – Fisher Traction was designed for the user to get the greatest benefits from consistent use and the highest frequency of use. Our units are designed to loop around a doorknob virtually anywhere you go and have some floor space to lay down on your back. Traction has the best results when used over the first “21 Consecutive Days” to enhance the body’s natural healing momentum to restore things to normal again. Fisher Traction weighs less than 1 LB made for travel.
- CUSTOMER EDUCATION SYSTEM- Fisher Traction has created a library of “How to use” & “Frequently asked questions” video library which can be found on our YouTube channel Fisher Traction plus you can messenger or email Fisher Traction in Irvine CA for help with your products. Your success is our success! Watch these videos before ordering https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLErQUflSzmrHqDKUIsVdFrByGyar1p8Nd
- New Patent Pending Advanced vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area with a contour integrated lumbar pad to provide a close up heat and massage therapy for the lower back/waist area
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46" H x28" W x 61" D
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- Accommodates users 4ft-10" to 6ft-6" with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Multi mode heat and massage settings with auto and manual selection for a complete massage experience
- Features short, simple yoga practices designed to alleviate pain and promote health
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world's leading yoga therapists
- Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain
- Make these powerful therapeutic practices part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being
- Includes bonus MP3's of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go
Buying Best inversion table for home use? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best inversion table for home use. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best inversion table for home use, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a inversion table for home use, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best inversion table for home use without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of inversion table for home use?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best inversion table for home use worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of inversion table for home use?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best inversion table for home use. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!