That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best i7 laptop for under 1200. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best i7 laptop for under 1200: Reviews in 2022?
- SUPERCHARGED RTX GRAPHICS - Gameplay graphics are silky smooth with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 at 1050W with Dynamic Boost, with cutting-edge AI features like NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Tracing
- MUX SWITCH BOOST - A MUX Switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency
- READY FOR ANYTHING - Use your gaming laptop to stream and multi-task with ease thanks to an Intel Core i7-12650H Processor with 24MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores (6 P-cores and 4 E-cores) and 16GB of blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM on Windows 11
- SWIFT VISUALS – Stay one step ahead of the competition thanks to its 144Hz 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Type Display
- AMPLE STORAGE FOR ALL YOUR GAMES - Store all your game library, and load them fast on your 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD to take advantage of the full RTX gaming experience
- Touch Screen Type : Adaptive
- READY WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES: Create anytime, anywhere with a battery that lasts as long as your day does. Advanced privacy features let you keep your creations secure until you're ready to share them
- UNHACKABLE SECURITY FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND: State-of-the-art security features include an unhackable camera shutter, microphone mute button and integrated fingerprint reader
- BIOS RECOVERY AND PROTECTION: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered ENVY
- Do more with the Windows 10 Pro-64 Operating system and Intel's premium Core i7 processor at 1.80 ghz.
- Memory: 16Gb Ram and up to 512GB SSD of data.
- Display: 14" screen with 1920 X 1080 resolution.
- System ram type, ddr_sdram
- Operating system, Windows 10
- Memory storage capacity, 16.0
- Package Weight, 2.608 kilograms
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HP Elitebook 840 G3 FHD Laptop
- Intel i7-6600U 2.6GHz
- 16GB DDR4, M.2 512GB SSD, Webcam
- Windows 10 Pro
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done; it’s like a small PC that’s compact enough to go where you go with a long-lasting battery to power you through your day
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by BandO, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view, entertainment on your laptop feels like bringing the theater home (1)
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (2)
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (4) and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 16 GB of RAM
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Dominate the Game: Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i7-11800H Processor - up to 4.6GHz, 8 cores, 16 threads, 24MB Intel Smart Cache
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 17.3" widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body/16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz memory (2 DDR4 Slots Total, Maximum 32GB); 1TB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots/1 x 2.5" Hard Drive Bay Available)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 (Base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810G military standard construction
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | Base Clock: 1493MHz, Boost Clock: 1620 MHz, TDP: 70W)
- 8Th-gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor | 6 Cores, up to 3.9GHz (Boost Clock)
- 120Hz 15.6” Full HD Wide view display | Ultra-fast 3ms response time
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB FireCuda hybrid storage | Windows 10 Home
- ASUS Aura Sync customizable RGB Gaming laptop keyboard | scar Edition design with Kevlar pattern on palm rest
Buying Best i7 laptop for under 1200? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best i7 laptop for under 1200. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best i7 laptop for under 1200, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a i7 laptop for under 1200, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best i7 laptop for under 1200 without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of i7 laptop for under 1200?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best i7 laptop for under 1200 worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of i7 laptop for under 1200?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best i7 laptop for under 1200. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!