That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best hand grips for motorcycle. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best hand grips for motorcycle: Reviews in 2022?
- Grips for 7/8''(22mm) left handlebar and 1''(24mm) right handlebar
- Soft, shock-resistance let you feel comfortable
- Comfort grip, not slippery hands, may be appropriate to relieve hand fatigue long drive
- Easy to install; Instructions Not included
- Surpassme Motorcycle Grips also available for ATV
- Left Inner Diameter: 22mm
- Right Inner Diameter: 24mm
- It's Sold in pairs (Left And Right) Fit for motorcycles which with 7/8" HandleBar,
- For CRF YZF WRF KXF KLX RMZ Pit Dirt Bike Motocross Motorcycle Enduro Offroad Dirt Bike
- Both 1" and 7/8" handlebar fitments available
- 7/8" grips have 1" throttle side, 1" grips have 1.1/8" throttle side ID
- 125mm Length
- Sold in Pairs
- Throttle sleeve required
- Fitment:This is aftermarket black motorcycle hand grips compatible for Honda,Yamaha,Suzuki and Kawasaki Harley Cruiser with 1" handlebars(both left and right).(This is for reference only,please check the details of compatibility and item size in the below product description to ensure this item will fit on your bike)
- Feature:CNC machined,slot track design features, 1" inner hole size.With throttle place to relocate brake/clutch cable.
- Material:Made of high quality CNC aluminum.
- Note:TWO YEAR WARRANTY
- Package Included:1 Pair of Motorcycle Handlebar Grips (left and right).Instruction NOT Included.
- Fitment: The motorcycle hand grips are compatible for most models including Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Chopper, Scooters, Cruiser with 7/8" left 1" right handlebars. NOT fit thumb push throttle ,such as ATVs.
- Material: This motorcycle hand grip is made of Aluminum and Gel Rubber.Durable and None-slip.
- Size:The Left side is 7/8 inch(22mm) and the right side is 1 inch(25mm).
- Stylish Appearance: This motorcycle hand grips can make your bike cool.It is great replacement for your old grips.
- Package included:1 Pair of motorcycle hand grips (left and right).Instruction NOT included.
- 💕High-Quality: Made of high quality aluminum+rubber lining, water-proof, anti-rust and corrosion-resistant, suit for most of environments including rainy / snowy / fog days, easy to install and clean.
- 💕Non-Slip: The surface of the handlebar is decorated with glue points for strengthen friction and prevent slippage, increased the safety factor, dampens operating vibration effectively.Tips: The tail of the handle bars has glue inside to prevent slippage, which will not affect normal use.
- 💕Throttle Assist: This handlebar grips have cable throttle control on the right grip, and the throttle assist will make the rotation of the throttle grip easier, operate the throttle without having to squeeze the grip.
- 💕Basic-Info: Color - chrome & black, material - aluminum & rubber lining, inner diameter - 1" / 26mm.
- 💕What You Get: 1 pair × Motorcycle Hand Grips. Universal fit for most of motorcycles and motor bikes, choppers with 1" handlebars(both left and right), pls refer to the size / type before purchasing. (not including instruction).
- 【Fitment】Universal motorcycle handle grips fit for all 7/8" (22mm) left & 1" (24mm) right grips,Fit for Harley Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Dirt Bike...
- 【Material】 Made of high-quality non-slip rubber,soft,comfortable comfort grip,appropriate to relieve hand fatigue long drive
- 【Package Included】A pair handles grips (7/8" left grip & 1" right grip)
- 【Design】 Vintage diamond design,easy to install,so that your motorcycle is very stylish and unique
- 【After Sale Service】We provide 30 days warranty service,If there is any problem with our handlebar grips, please contact us first, we will solve the problem or 100% refund
- Material: made of high quality Rubber and Aluminum Alloy, durable, corrosion resistant and low temperature resistant. keep the bright brown color and not easy to fade.
- Antiskid Design: anti-skid mesh surface and skidproof TPR rubber material, make your driving more comfortable and safer.
- Universal Fit: for most of motorcycles or some kinds of bikes grips with 7/8'' left handlebar and 1'' right handlebar.
- Length of right handlebar : 14cm/5.51"，Length of left handlebar : 12.25cm/4.82"; Inner diameter of right : 2.09cm/0.82"，Inner diameter of left : 2cm/0.79".
- Package Included: 2x Handlebar Grips (1x left Handr Grip+1x right Hand Grip+2x motorcycle grip bar ends ); Color:Black.(note.easy to install, the instruction is not included).
- Compatibility:【Fit 1 Inch and Cable Throttle】 It is Handlebar Grips compatible for Harley Touring 2000-2007 , Sportster 883 / 1200 / 48 1996-2021 , Softail 1996-2021 (Except FLSTNSE,FXSDSE 2010-2011, FXSBSE 2013; FXSTSSE 2008-2009), Dyna 1996-2021 (Except Wide Glide 2006-2013,Fat Bob 2007-2013,Fat boy FLSTF ,2006-2011,FLSTF/B 2010-2013,FLSTSE) with 1" handlebars motorcycle models . (NOT fit for 1-1/4 inches handlebar and Electronic throttle).
- Material:【Anti-skid】 Made of high quality Aluminum and Rubber.Precision machined,crisp anti-skid slot on surface provide better motorcycles handling.
- Easy Installation:【With Screws and a Tool】5mm cable holes,5 1/2” Right hand grip,5” Left hand grip.No modification needed.
- Note:【Free】1-year Guarantee.
- Package Contains: 【High Standard After-sales Service】1 Pair of handlebar grips (left and right).Instruction is included.
- FIT 1’’ HANDLEBAR--The Black Motorcycle Grips 1 Inch Compatible with Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Harley cruiser with 1" handlebars(both left and right).[PLEASE CHECK YOUR HANDLEBAR SIZE TOCOMFIRM IT FITS YOUR MOTORCYCLE BEFORE ORDERING. ONLY FIT 1 INCH HANDLEBAR!!!]
- CNC BILLET ALUMINUM -- The 1" Motorcycle Hand Grips are made of premium CNC billet aluminum, gloss black and durable. Glue-less design permits removal for servicing without damage.
- THROTTLE ASSIST -- The right side of this motorcycle grips for harley davidson is equipped with throttle assistor, which makes the operation easier. The throttle does not need to squeeze the grips.
- ANTI-SKID DESIGN -- The diamond knurled surfaces increase friction and provide a positive grip. This motorcycle grips 1 inch are comfortable and easy to grasp, and ensure your safety.
- DRAWS YOUR EYE -- Shroud your bike in mystery. This blacked-out Handlebar Throttle Grip features distinctive knurled surfaces that expose the raw billet aluminum for a dramatic contrast.
Buying Best hand grips for motorcycle? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best hand grips for motorcycle. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best hand grips for motorcycle, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a hand grips for motorcycle, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best hand grips for motorcycle without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of hand grips for motorcycle?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best hand grips for motorcycle worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of hand grips for motorcycle?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best hand grips for motorcycle. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!