Top 10 Best graphics card for laptop video editing in 2022?
- Genuine OEM Laptop replacement part
- Nvidia Quadro 2000M 2GB SDRAM Video Card Graphics Board Mobile Laptop Notebook
- Fits Dell Precision M4600 workstation
- PN: pmy8y n12p-q3-a1
- EXP GDC Laptop external independent video card dock w/ expresscard data line and 6 Pin/8 Pin power supply cable.
- Dual TD compatible switch (resolution of hardware conflict).Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start).
- High quality imported electronic component, multistage anti interference and Isolation protection circuit.
- Enhanced MINI PCI-E data line with 26pin interface, supports 54 type and 34 type expresscard interface.With 6pin interface for connecting video card power supply; 8pin interface for connecting EXP GDC power supply.
- Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, of course, still be used to access most of the graphics card to play the game.
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from Snow Bell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. 【14" HD BrightView Display】1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED screen.
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, plenty of high-bandwidth to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 512GB SSD Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- Standard Keyboard, allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics with shared video memory provide image quality for Internet use, photo editing and casual gaming.
- Windows 10 Home included. 3-Cell Lithium-ion, 12.8" x 8.9" x 0.8", 3.24 lbs. 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C Ports, 1 x HDMI Outputs, 1 x Headphone Jack. Jet Black, Bonus 32GB Snow Bell USB Card.
- 【Support Interface】Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement;Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 【Data line Interface】For Mini PCI-E, Expresscard, NGFF(M.2)A/E Key or M Key, PCI-E X4 Converter Cable; Supports RTX.T(make sure you have correct connections)
- 【Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output】8Pin power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power.High quality electronic components,Reinforcement design for data transfer line,Isolation protection circuit function.
- 【USB Interface】This interface only provides 500mA voltage output and does not have any other functions(The interface of M.2 M Key and PCI-E X4 is data cable interface, and the type of the interface is HDMI.)
- 【Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock】Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- Choose Free Shipping: Around 10 Days to US Continental address via USPS after shipping. It's an original internal discrete graphics card for laptop made by NVIDIA. It's not a retail product, so there is no original retail package or accessories like software, user manual, driver disc, etc. You can get accessories from the old place, such as X bracket, heatsink, or connecting cable.
- Condition: Brand New, Never Used. It‘s normal if you see some scratches or thermal compound on the chip, because we must test it before shipping. The MXM graphics card is tested in laptop & 3D mark before sent. Some of Laptops need to update the bios & compatible it. If the MXM card driver conflict with some device driver in laptop, the operate system maybe need re-install.
- Model: NVIDIA Quadro 3000M, GDDR5 2GB Memory, MXM 3.0B type. Supports Windows 7/ 8/ 10. Best choice to upgrade or replace the old card in HP/Dell workstation laptops. If you are uncertain about the compatibility, please contact us before ordering.
- NVIDIA Quadro 3000M is a professional workstation graphics card based on the Fermi architecture (probably GF104 like the GeForce GTX 470M). Compared to the 5010M, the 3000M does not support ECC memory and DP floating point calculations.
- We offer three months warranty on the product and year-long after sales service. More than ten years of experience in laptop graphics card allows us to have the ability to provide you with premium quality products and lifetime professional tech support. We cherish your trust, please feel free to contact us.
- Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement. Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 8p power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power. Reinforcement design for data transfer line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit. Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- Unsupported models:Not fit for Asus N55SF/N75SL/ASUS/A53XI24/1SV-SL/K43SD/A73S /K53SD/X8dij/A43s/N55SL/K45dr, Not fit for Lenovo E530/L430/E43/U410/E49/K49/G50-75M(New Add),Not fit for HP H533OM/6910/5310M,Not fit for Hasee ui45/EVI4,Not fit for Haier T68,Not fit for Acer 4739z/E1-451G,Not fit for Samsung 450R/270e5k/np450r5j-x05cn,Not fit for Dell 5437/N55SL
- Instructions: Disable the built-in independent graphic card in the BIOS and turn off the network. Update BIOS of the notebook to the latest version. (You can see the update method in the official website of your laptop.) Enter in Computer-Device Management-System. Disable PCI related port until the built-in independent graphics card is gone.
- Instructions 2: Restart the notebook after the hardware installation is complete. The external graphics card power supply is controlled by the laptop, the external graphics card start when the laptop is activated, the external graphics card can close when the laptop is closed. The 6Pin interface of the graphics card must be connected correctly, otherwise the power supply is insufficient.
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- New User Interface Now easier to use
- Video Tutorial for a fast start
- Improved Share on Facebook and YouTube with a few simple clicks
- Spectacular Print Projects in 3 Easy Steps
- More than 28000 Professionally Designed Templates
- 1080p60 HDR10 Capture: share your gameplay in superb viewing quality.
- 4K60 HDR10 Zero-Lag Passthrough: play your high-fidelity Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, PS5 and PS4 Pro games in original format.
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with ultra-low-latency technology.
- Unlimited Capture: record hours of footage directly to your hard drive.
- Flashback Recording: slide back in time to save epic moments retroactively.
Buying the Best graphics card for laptop video editing? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best graphics card for laptop video editing.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect graphics card for laptop video editing, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a graphics card for laptop video editing, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best graphics card for laptop video editing, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best graphics card for laptop video editing that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a graphics card for laptop video editing, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best graphics card for laptop video editing
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best graphics card for laptop video editing. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase graphics card for laptop video editing?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify graphics card for laptop video editing?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best graphics card for laptop video editing. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for graphics card for laptop video editing?
The customer service of graphics card for laptop video editing manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best graphics card for laptop video editing buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!