However, if you are looking for the best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 then you have come to the right place. We are here to guide you through every single ins and out that you will require to make your decision and go home with a reliable piece.
What is the Best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 in 2022?
- 【1GB GDDR3 Memory】Radeon HD 6570 graphics card, 650MHz core frequency,up to 1066MHz memory speed,allows good fluency,which can speed up your PC multimedia experience very well and enjoy ultra-fast web browsing and incredible photo and video editing experience.It can effectively meet your needs.
- 【Dual HDMI Video Cards】The computer graphics card supports dual HDMI displays,expansion or extension, can be used at the same time,and 1GB video memory capacity, lower working temperature and higher efficiency, low noise and quiet work.
- 【Low Profile Design】This low profile graphics card with single cooling fan is perfect for slim or full sized systems(with low profile bracket),easy to Install,plug and play,480 stream processor chip(CUDA), PCIe single slot design, compatible with HTPC platform.
- 【Durable】All solid capacitors provide lower temperature,higher efficiency,integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials, make games and works performance more stable.And the maximum resolution can up to 2K,support DirectX 11,OpenGL 4.5.
- 【Independently Powered】No external power supply, about 60W full-load power consumption.Great for those looking to build a low end pc.If you have any problems,please contact us via amazon messages.
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 X 2160.Form Factor:ATX
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- 【Pascal Architecture】The GeForce GT 730 graphics card is with 1400 MHz Shader Clock 4GB DDR3 on Pascal architecture, easily upgrading for convenient usage to save your budget for your old pc.
- 【Ideal Easy Installation Design】Low profile design of the computer graphics cards brings space-saving installation and let you build a compact PC system easily even compatible with ITX case. There are 3 monitors of display interfaces including DVI, VGA, HDMI 2.0. There are 2 additional low profile brackets coming the GPU. One is a half-height bracket for the main 2 ports of DVI and HDMI ports, another one is for the VGA connector to fit in a slot, which builds a slimline or SFF graphics card.
- 【Excellent PC Operation Performance】The nvidia gpu is a good option for your PC by accelerating the overall performance of your PC. There is super smooth web browsing, outstanding photo editing, and video watching experience coming with the graphics card GPU, and you will get an enjoyable pc video feeling with 2 monitors displaying at once, but it could not support 3 monitors playing at once. Bus interface type of the pci express graphics card is PCle 8 X 2.0.
- 【Package Contents】1 x Nvidia GeForce GT 730 graphics card and 2 x Replacement Brackets (The bracket could help you turn it to be a SFF video card. )
- 【Good Service】ALL KAER'S GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card is from NVIDIA where you could get a driver download. If there is any help needed during your installation or usage of the Graphics Card, welcome to contact us for quick help on Amazon.
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- 【Ideal Design】 4GB DDR3 high-speed video memory ensures up to 5000MHz speed, for smooth gaming and application using experience. Two addtional brackets inside to help you own a SFF video card, one half hegiht bracket to fit in a slot of VGA connector, another one is for the main 2 ports of DVI and HDMI ports.
- 【QUIET AND STABLE】 Silent fan provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.The high-quality electrical components and PCB plate ensure its safety and stability.
- 【DRIVER NEEDED】6.1*4.92*0.8" size even compatible with ITX case, you need to change the low profile bracket (not include) for small form factor computer. Just go to NVIDIA's website to download the corresponding driver of Version 391.35 , widely support Windows/Linux/FreeBSD system. Two monitors could be displayed at a time but 3 ones could not. If you want to have 3 ones display at a time, KAER GT 730 2G is a good option.
- 【LOW POWER CONSUMPTION】No external power supply, and the all-solid-state capacitor ensures 30W low power consumption and high performance.
- 【GOOD SERVICE】3 Year Warranty & KAER's 24-hour after-sale technical support.
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 1. PCIE-1394A will allow users add 4X 1394A (3X 6Pin and 1X 4Pin) interface on Windows PCs, Servers and industrial devices for 1394A device data transfer. Help users light up old type 1394A devices on new PCs and import data from old device such and DVs etc.
- 2. Designed on FireWire 400 datalink protocol on 1394A interface will be make sure users get 400Mbps (50MB/S) max data transfer rate. Auto detect 1394A firewire device and negotiates the connection speed to 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 400Mbps.
- 3. Compatible with IEEE 1394A OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) 1.1 standard interface devices such as Digital Cameras, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM Drive, DV camcorders, Hard drives, Media equipment, 1394A Video and Audio devices and Printers.
- 4. Plug and Play on Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32/64bit) and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2003R2, 2003 (32/64bit). Please NOTE: Due to setting issue, some PCs need to install Windows Legacy Driver.
- 5. PCIE 1.1 X1 interface, will provide 2.5Gbps bandwidth for all 4-Ports 1394A card. PCIE 1.1 standard design will work on PCIE 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0. PCIE X1 interface will works on PCIE X1, X2, X4, X8, X16 slot.
- Digital Max Resolution:3840 x 2160
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300W Minimum PSU recommended- Active Adapters required for the mDP port
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- Powered by GeForce gt 1030
- Integrated with 2GB DDR4 64bit Memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine. Max resolution:4096x2160, 60Hz
- Boost: 1417 MHz/base: 1177 MHz in OC mode, boost: 1379 MHz/base: 1151 MHz in gaming mode
- Authentic Original Genuine Dell Replacement Part
- For Desktop PCs via PCI-E Connection, Full High
- PNs: VVYN4 AMD HD7470 HD-7000 7470 7570 C264
- 01308-01 ATI 102-C6405 113-C2641100-108OUGA9 G742V
- HD7470 1Gb 1DP 1DVI-I Full Height Pegatron OUGA9
Things to Consider Before Buying Best graphics card for dell optiplex 580
Our team has compiled this in-depth buying guide for you to make searching for the product that best suits your needs more leisurely. We’ve included a number of factors to consider, such as cost, quality, and suitability, to assist you in choosing the best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 for your requirements.
The guide we offer is a perfect example of how to use it to get the best value for your money on a high-quality item.
It’s important to remember the importance of “quality” when purchasing the best graphics card for dell optiplex 580. By definition, quality means having a high degree of excellence or perfection. This can be difficult to define, but it’s essential to consider when making a purchase.
There are many factors that contribute to the quality of a product, but one of the most important is how well the product meets customer expectations.
For example, if a customer expects a product to be easy to use, reliable and durable, then the product should meet all of those expectations.
Quality also includes making sure that the ingredients in a product are safe and effective. When purchasing any kind of product, it is important to consider all aspects of its quality – from design to manufacturing – in order to get the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to buying best graphics card for dell optiplex 580, many people often times forget the most important part of the equation, the budget. Products can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank to get what you want. So, always try to buy a product without going overboard.
First and foremost, make sure you know your budget. Once you have a figure in mind, stick with it. Don’t let yourself be tempted by high-priced items just because they’re on sale. Instead, wait until the sale is over and compare prices before making your purchase.
Before you pay your precious money, it is important to take into consideration the special features that the product has. If a product has unique design features that set it apart from the rest, this can be really appealing to consumers.
This could include unique colors or patterns, or innovative shapes. When you find something, you like and are able to use it as intended, this can create a great sense of satisfaction.
By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal possible and that the product you’re buying will meet your specific needs. Many times, these special features can make a huge difference in how the product is used or how it functions.
There’s always the risk that something will go wrong, and you don’t want to be stranded without recourse if things go badly. So, when you’ve determined to purchase a product, make sure to analyze the warranty that comes with it.
A warranty guarantees the purchaser that the product will meet their specific needs, regardless of how the product was used or whether it is within the manufacturer’s guidelines.
By having a warranty, the purchaser can be assured that if there are any problems with their purchase after receiving it, they can go to the manufacturer and have it fixed or replaced.
The length of the warranty is also important when considering whether to take advantage of an extended warranty offered by the retailer.
Best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 : FAQs
In this portion, we’ve put together some commonly asked questions about the best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 found on the internet. Answering these questions will give you a better idea about what people are thinking and solutions to some common concerns.
Is the graphics card for dell optiplex 580 worth the investment?
This product is definitely worth the investment! It has a lot of features that are unique and helpful, and it’s easy to use.
Is there any retail shop to purchase Best graphics card for dell optiplex 580?
You may get it around local stores; since you can get it delivered to your door, why take the extra mile? Order it now.
Should I Emphasize On After Sales Service Before Making my Purchase?
As you’re hunting for the best graphics card for dell optiplex 580, it’s important to ask whether the company has a good track record of providing after-sales service.
If there are any complaints or service issues that have been reported in the past, it may be prudent to take a step back and reconsider purchasing from this company. Additionally, it’s important to ask about the company’s return policy, as some companies will only allow for a certain number of returns per year and/or will require a receipt for reimbursement.
We hope that our best graphics card for dell optiplex 580 review and buying guide was helpful in helping you find the right product for your needs. Hopefully, this has helped you, and you are now armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Please take a moment to read our buyer’s guide if you have any other questions or concerns. Finally, we would like to remind you that product reviews are based on personal experiences and opinions, so please use them as guidelines but do not take them as gospel.