That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best graphics card for 300w psu. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best graphics card for 300w psu: Reviews in 2022?
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit. Core Clocks : 1455 MHz / 1341 MHz
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Form Factor: ATX. Power consumption 75 W, Recommended PSU 300 W
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- 80 PLUS certified, with 80% (115VAC) / 80% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Active Power Factor Correction
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- Memory Speed:19 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 LHR
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Video Memory: 10GB GDDR6X
- Memory Interface: 320-bit
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 X 2160.Form Factor:ATX
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Memory Speed:16 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- Package Weight : 2.0 Kg
- Stream Processor: 2560
- Game Clock: 2514MHz (OC) / 2433MHz (Silent)
- Boost Clock: 2633MHz (OC) / 2615MHz (Silent)
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, with 1500MHz core clock and 1725MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, plus 5888 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes DisplayPort and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience - Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- APEVIA TFX-AP300W Standard 300W Flex ATX Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 115-230V AC, Input Frequency: 60/50
- Output: +3.3@12A; +5A@12A; +12V@20A; -12V@0.3A; +5VSB@2.5A
- 5% Tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V Output
- Forced Air Ventilation by 1 x 80mm Fan
Buying Best graphics card for 300w psu? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best graphics card for 300w psu. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best graphics card for 300w psu, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a graphics card for 300w psu, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best graphics card for 300w psu without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of graphics card for 300w psu?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best graphics card for 300w psu worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of graphics card for 300w psu?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best graphics card for 300w psu. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!