However, if you are looking for the best gpu for 800 then you have come to the right place. We are here to guide you through every single ins and out that you will require to make your decision and go home with a reliable piece.
What is the Best gpu for 800 in 2022?
- It's an original internal discrete graphics card for HP laptop computer, made by AMD. It's not a retail product, so there is no original retail package or accessories like software, user manual, driver disc, etc.
- Condition: Brand New, Never Used. It‘s normal if you see some scratches or thermal compound on the chip, because we must test it before shipping. You can get accessories from the old place, such as X bracket, heatsink, or connecting cable.
- Model: AMD Radeon HD 7650A, GDDR5 1GB Memory, MXM 3.0 type. Supports Windows OS. Best choice to upgrade or replace the old card in HP Desktop PC. If you are uncertain about the compatibility, please contact us before ordering.
- The AMD Radeon HD 7650A (sometimes also called AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7650) is a DirectX11 middle class graphics card for laptops. It is based on the same chip as the Radeon HD 6650M, but has a lower core clock of 450 - 550 MHz. The memory interface is 128 bit wide. The architecture is based on the Northern Islands generation, manufactured in 40nm.
- We offer three months warranty on the product and year-long after sales service. More than ten years of experience in laptop graphics card allows us to have the ability to provide you with premium quality products and lifetime professional tech support. We cherish your trust, please feel free to contact us.
- 16 PCI cables inputs Compatible with 800w 1400w and 1600w power supplies please check description for model numbers.
- ONLY use REAL 16 AWG PCI cables with this breakout board there's a lot of PCI cables that advertise 16 AWG but are really 18 AWG. We sell them please search B074KTJKJ3
- "Auto on" mode power supply will automatically turn back on in the event of a power outage.
- "Sata on" mode is for powering on and off sync with a ATX desktop computer power supply.
- Power supplies shown are not included with this purchase only the breakout board.
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- [PC GAMING POWERED BY INTEL AND NVIDIA] Built with a 6th Generation Intel i5 and the GeForce 1030 GPU; Out of the box play all of today’s most popular PC games and Esport titles: Valorant, Fortnite, League of Legends, Minecraft, Rocket League, and much more; Supports low-profile GPUs with room to grow!
- [GRAPHICS CARD FOR 1080P GAMING] Powered by one of the most popular graphics cards, the NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 (2GB); Modern GDDR5 VRAM and the right amount of horsepower, this GPU can handle todays most popular games; Enjoy smooth 1080p gaming in Esports and AAA games on a variety of settings
- [RGB AT YOUR FINGERTIPS] This unique RGB gaming computer comes with a one-of-a-kind RGB lighting kit; Select from 13 different colors and modes; From solid colors, to RGB cycles and spectrum displays, it's a Gaming PC with personality; Find your favorite
- [PERIPHIO 4-IN-1 GAMING BUNDLE - White] This RGB Gaming PC bundle has the core components of your PC Gaming Battlestation; The RGB Mechanical Keyboard/Mouse Combo, and includes an RGB Stereo Headset and an XXL Periphio Desk Mat
- [BUY & OWN WITH SUSTAINABLE CONFIDENCE] From the world's largest MAR; Quality Guarantee and Free Tech Support; Award-Winning Customer Service; 1 Year Warranty + Hassle Free Return Policy | Solar Powered Facility, Support Sustainable Businesses
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- Enjoy the speed of 1 GB of dedicated DDR3 graphics memory
- Maximize your productivity and drive two VGA or single link DVI displays from a single card
- Enhance application data integrity with ECC memory protection, which provides critical workstation computing accuracy and reliability by protecting registry files, L1/L2 caches, shared memory
- Dramatically improve system performance with 48 CUDA parallel-computing cores that boost the power of the GPU and are compatible with CUDA-accelerated applications
- Expand your view and drive dual displays from a single desktop with NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified, 700 watt power supply provides ultra-high power efficiency of 90% at typical load.
- Comprehensive protection including OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/OCP/OTP
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Fan with inaudible noise.
- Fixed Cabling -- Provides all the necessary cables required for a standard pc gaming case.
- Reliable Customer Service -- All power supply from Segotep have passed strict inspection before outgoing and we offer 5 years warranty & lifetime technical support.
- Built-in 12 ATX 6pin connectors on board for quick easy connect.Support up to 12 PCI-e cable.
- The breakout board fit for 500W/800W/1400W/1600W PSU GPU Mining ETH ETC with power switch.
- he adapter card uses an LED to display the operating voltage of the power supply in real time.
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- CORSAIR CHAMPION SERIES products are designed for and tested by top esports professionals – helping to carry you to victory with a tournament-grade mouse featuring a comfortable ergonomic shape for claw and palm grips, long-term comfort, and fast movement with hyper-responsive inputs.
- Weighing in at an ultra-light 74g to support rapid movements and twitch reflexes, the SABRE RGB PRO’s sturdy design keeps up with your longest matches.
- CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons use a spring-loaded design, delivering zero gap between the primary mouse buttons and their switches, so your clicks, shots, and spells are faster than ever.
- CORSAIR AXON hyper-processing technology transmits your movements and clicks to your PC up to 8x faster than conventional gaming mice with 8,000Hz hyper-polling.
- An extremely light and flexible paracord weave cable dramatically reduces drag to keep your mouse movements fluid and agile.
Things to Consider Before Buying Best gpu for 800
Our team has compiled this in-depth buying guide for you to make searching for the product that best suits your needs more leisurely. We’ve included a number of factors to consider, such as cost, quality, and suitability, to assist you in choosing the best gpu for 800 for your requirements.
The guide we offer is a perfect example of how to use it to get the best value for your money on a high-quality item.
It’s important to remember the importance of “quality” when purchasing the best gpu for 800. By definition, quality means having a high degree of excellence or perfection. This can be difficult to define, but it’s essential to consider when making a purchase.
There are many factors that contribute to the quality of a product, but one of the most important is how well the product meets customer expectations.
For example, if a customer expects a product to be easy to use, reliable and durable, then the product should meet all of those expectations.
Quality also includes making sure that the ingredients in a product are safe and effective. When purchasing any kind of product, it is important to consider all aspects of its quality – from design to manufacturing – in order to get the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to buying best gpu for 800, many people often times forget the most important part of the equation, the budget. Products can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank to get what you want. So, always try to buy a product without going overboard.
First and foremost, make sure you know your budget. Once you have a figure in mind, stick with it. Don’t let yourself be tempted by high-priced items just because they’re on sale. Instead, wait until the sale is over and compare prices before making your purchase.
Before you pay your precious money, it is important to take into consideration the special features that the product has. If a product has unique design features that set it apart from the rest, this can be really appealing to consumers.
This could include unique colors or patterns, or innovative shapes. When you find something, you like and are able to use it as intended, this can create a great sense of satisfaction.
By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal possible and that the product you’re buying will meet your specific needs. Many times, these special features can make a huge difference in how the product is used or how it functions.
There’s always the risk that something will go wrong, and you don’t want to be stranded without recourse if things go badly. So, when you’ve determined to purchase a product, make sure to analyze the warranty that comes with it.
A warranty guarantees the purchaser that the product will meet their specific needs, regardless of how the product was used or whether it is within the manufacturer’s guidelines.
By having a warranty, the purchaser can be assured that if there are any problems with their purchase after receiving it, they can go to the manufacturer and have it fixed or replaced.
The length of the warranty is also important when considering whether to take advantage of an extended warranty offered by the retailer.
Best gpu for 800 : FAQs
In this portion, we’ve put together some commonly asked questions about the best gpu for 800 found on the internet. Answering these questions will give you a better idea about what people are thinking and solutions to some common concerns.
Is the gpu for 800 worth the investment?
This product is definitely worth the investment! It has a lot of features that are unique and helpful, and it’s easy to use.
Is there any retail shop to purchase Best gpu for 800?
You may get it around local stores; since you can get it delivered to your door, why take the extra mile? Order it now.
Should I Emphasize On After Sales Service Before Making my Purchase?
As you’re hunting for the best gpu for 800, it’s important to ask whether the company has a good track record of providing after-sales service.
If there are any complaints or service issues that have been reported in the past, it may be prudent to take a step back and reconsider purchasing from this company. Additionally, it’s important to ask about the company’s return policy, as some companies will only allow for a certain number of returns per year and/or will require a receipt for reimbursement.
We hope that our best gpu for 800 review and buying guide was helpful in helping you find the right product for your needs. Hopefully, this has helped you, and you are now armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Please take a moment to read our buyer’s guide if you have any other questions or concerns. Finally, we would like to remind you that product reviews are based on personal experiences and opinions, so please use them as guidelines but do not take them as gospel.