That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best full face helmet for enduro mtb. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best full face helmet for enduro mtb: Reviews in 2022?
- Full Face: yes
- Visor: yes
- Audio Compatible: no
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952-10, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment: Fidlock magnetic closure system
- LIGHT FULL FACE helmet. MIPS, EPP (slow speed), EPS (high speed) coverage. 690 grams
- EFFICIENT VENTILATION SYSTEM to keep you cool. 25 high-flow intake & exhaust ports for high airflow
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Includes bag with breathable mesh paneling. FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system.
- X-Static helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- Troy Lee Designs: 40 years of racing for the World's Fastest Racers. Corona, California.
- DURABLE MATERIAL COMPOSITION – 20% Polycarbonate, 45% shock-absorbing EPS foam, 0.5% Aluminium, 20% Nylon, 2% POM, 7.5% PP, 5% Polyester for optimal strength, weight and ventilation
- RELIABLE DESIGN – All-round protection is ensured by inmould technology in which the helmet shell is directly connected to the absorbing EPS material, resulting in an increase of its structural strength with the advantage of a reduction of weight & volume
- WELL-VENTILATED - The high number of ventilation openings (external and internal ventilation channels), as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling
- ADJUSTABLE - ErgoFit UltraTM creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally; 2-level visor adjustment allow to rest goggle and adjust visor to preferred position and its magnetic closure system provides an easy handling
- FEATURES - Goggle compatible adjustable visor, Dial adjuster with precision interlocking, double-inmould, 360 deg. inmould shell, adjustable jaws/straps, magnetic closure.
- ★KNUCKLES PROTECTION：High-quality rubber protection with large area of gumming process on the back of the dirt bike gloves, it will protect your hands well when you have a crash or branches hitting the bike on the road, especially protect your full finger joint from injury while cycling,ridding dirt bike,BMX Biking or in the event of an accident
- ★6MM GEL PADDING: Extra silica GEL padding with thicken mountain bike gloves at palm part, super shock absorption, pain and fatigue relieving,makes men or women cyclers' riding more relaxed and easy, never worry about your hands feel numbness
- ★BREATHABLE&COMFORTABLE: Breathable Lycra fabric on the back of the glove + venting holes design of the GEL palm,your hands will not feel stuffy with our biking gloves even riding in hot weather; What’s more, stitched with light mesh cloth in the parts between fingers, good sweat-absorbent feature offers more comfort and fits snugly without being tight
- ★VITAL TOUCH SCREEN DESIGN: The Motorcycle Cycling Gloves can touch screen with fingers for convenient use of mobile devices without moving gloves. Skin-friendly towel cloth on the thumb is easy for you to wipe the sweat during cycling
- ★LIFETIME WARRANTY : We promise No matter what reason you are not satisfied with ROCKBROS Cycling Gloves, please feel free to contact us, we will make a full purchase price refund or replacement for you. So there is no risk to purchase our products
- The FR Link Freeride helmet by Demon is the next level of XC and Freeride helmets. All the venting to keep you nice and cool paired with protection, style and functionality.
- The Demon FR LINK Freeride comes in one size and includes an additional fit kit padding to helmet provide the correct sizing to your head.
- Features a cinch-tight dial in the back of the helmet which fits the diameter of the helmet snug to your head.
- Includes the Demon FLIP EASY removable Chin guard. Includes the Demon FLIP EASY removable Chin guard. Fits head size 58 cm -61 cm
- The FR LINK Freeride is light as a feather. 1.8lbs/816 grams
- Adjustable straps
- MIPS system - Patented technology of one complete and seamless EPS liner unit, with inclusion of the face guard structure. As a result, the rider benefits from increased structural strength, reduced weight & volume, and increased ventilation.
- All-round Breathable - The numerous ventilation openings have been strategically angled and positioned to offer superior air circulation and supply a continuous cooling system. Precision interlocking ErgoFit Ultra allows you to adjust the fitting ring both for verticle tilt and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head.
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell- With the 2-level visor adjustment capability, there is sufficient space to rest your google along the forehead yet below the visor.
- One of the lightest (+/- 595g) all-mountain, trail and enduro full face helmets designed for all day comfort regardless of your riding discipline.
- FUSION IN-MOLDING POLYCARBONATE SHELL AND PROGRESSIVE LAYERING - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- FLEX SPHERICAL + MIPS - Comprehensive energy management. Flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- X-STATIC PADDING AND WRAPAROUND CHIN BAR - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers. A removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability -- no tools required. Warning: all chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read the owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION, GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM, AND INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT - Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation. Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; 18 Vents, 4 Brow ports, and 8 Chin Bar vents.
- Activity: downhill, enduro
- Full Face: yes
- Visor: Full Spectrum Adjustable Visor
- Audio Compatible: no
- Certifications: Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1077, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, ASTM F2024
- EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability and sustainability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low
- The lower part of the liner features an injection-molded cage for extra strength and stability
- The outer shell is constructed from PC to give exceptional durability
- The Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit
- A patented breakaway peak will snap off the helmet in a fall, enhancing neck protection The smooth underside is shaped to house a GoPro mount
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- FULLY ADAPTABLE: Easily removable chinbar.
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash.
- VENTILATION: Roc Loc Air DH fit system suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the head allowing airflow to pass over the head and exhaust from the rear.
- RUGGED AND CERTIFIED: In-mold construction. Meets or exceeds bicycle standards with & without chinbar.
Buying Best full face helmet for enduro mtb? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best full face helmet for enduro mtb. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best full face helmet for enduro mtb, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a full face helmet for enduro mtb, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best full face helmet for enduro mtb without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of full face helmet for enduro mtb?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best full face helmet for enduro mtb worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of full face helmet for enduro mtb?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best full face helmet for enduro mtb. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!