That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best fountain pen for kids. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best fountain pen for kids: Reviews in 2022?
- Rubber grip for comfortable writing
- Modern design in a cool color - blue
- Anti-roll cap and barrel helps to keep pen in place
- Stainless steel medium nib is for right-handed users
- Pelikan #4001 refill cartridges are easy to replace
- REFILLABLE FOUNTAIN PEN - Never worry of running out of ink because this Ooly Splendid Fountain Pen comes with 3 fountain pen ink cartridges.
- SMOOTH TO USE - You'll love how smooth this fountain pen is to write with. This fine fountain pen has small ball-shaped point for a no-scratch writing feel.
- COMFORTABLE TO HOLD - These Splendid fountain pens in black come with rubber grip barrel which makes writing for long periods of time more comfortable. Each set also includes fountain pen refills.
- EASY TO REFILL - The 3 fountain pen ink refills are easy to replace. Just unscrew the barrel and you'll be able to remove the old one and swap it out.
- SUITABLE FOR AGES 12 & UP - Enjoy the best of both worlds of fashionable penmanship and smooth writing using this fountain pen that comes with ink refills. For kids ages 12 and up.
- Writes Like A Dream - Designed to be well balanced, you do not have to press down hard to begin to write. Ink flows smoothly and naturally under its own weight. Using the medium nib and convenient snap on cap, you can write wherever and however you wish.
- Modern and Elegant - This sleek Royal Red design adds a touch of modern class to your daily routine. It is made from stainless steel which is well crafted and sturdy, designed as a left and right handed fountain pen. Create to do lists, journal, make executive decisions by smoothly signing your signature on the line all possible with this flex medium nib.
- Daily Use - This will be your best writing tool that you carry around and bring with you everywhere. With the smooth lines, consistent flow, your lines will always glide across the page whether it is notes in your agenda or doodles on the side of a page. With zero ink leakage and cap cover, this is the perfect writer's pen.
- Versatile Pen - Each one is compatible with both a standard cartridge and bottled ink, making it a versatile fountain pen. For your convenience, every order includes a piston converter. This pump allows you to refill the pen with an ink bottle you purchase separately.
- Complimentary Guide - With your purchase, you will receive a PDF with instructions and best practices for your signature pen. Keep it in pristine condition by following these steps, making it your long-lasting trusted writing instrument for all daily writing activities. Take advantage and get started!
- With their sleek and modern design, the Fuente is the perfect choice for school, college, or the office.
- Zebra's innovative ink-delivery system provides fluid and consistent flow whilst writing.
- The 0.6mm stainless steel nib delivers up to a 1mm line, dependent upon pressure applied.
- The water-based ink used in each pen delivers superb colour transfer with each line.The water-based ink used in each pen delivers superb colour transfer with each line.
- Pack contains one of each of the following coloured inked fountain pens: Black, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Light Blue, and Green.
- Made of maple wood, cap and cube of red plastic. With a non-slip, rubberised plastic grip. With name sticker.
- Cartridge filling system with LAMY T 10 blue ink cartridge (can be used with the Z 24 converter). Steel nib, polished.
- Designer: Entwicklungsgruppe Mannheim/Prof. Bernt Spiegel
- Pilot Kakuno Fountain Pen: Designed with novice and experienced fountain pen users in mind, the Kakuno features a smiley face on the finely crafted nib to ensure the perfect writing position
- Variety of Nib Sizes and Colors: The Kakuno comes in a Fine point nib, with pink, purple or turquoise caps and white barrels. The hexagonal design makes this fountain pen easy to hold
- Express Yourself: Whether you're bullet journaling or working on other creative projects, you'll want to try Pilot's full line of calligraphy and hand lettering pens, brush markers, fountain pens and more
- Trusted Quality: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you
- Power To The Pen: Pilot makes exceptional writing instruments to suit all your needs. We have fountain, ballpoint, retractable, erasable and gel ink pens, whiteboard markers and more for every writing style
- Material: Plastic
- Specially designed for kids to write
- Children will like writing with this beautiful and useful tool
- Very soft and comfortable to use, varies of types to choose
- Features: Kids Writing Aid, School Supplies, Easy to Use, Soft
- 0. 6mm fine point fountain pen in assorted smooth ink colors with innovative cartridge-free ink system creating mess free experience while utilizing every drop of ink
- Fine point stainless steel nib for smooth and controlled writing
- Available in 7 smooth water-based dye ink colors: Black, Blue, Red, green, Purple, TURQUOISE, Pink.
- AP certified non toxic; ACMI approved
- Solid fountain pen construction in vibrant colors allows for effortless, everyday writing
- UNIQUE GRADIENT COLORS. Exquisite colorful gradient color design, multiple bright metallic colors optional. Recommend matching with the colored inks, perfect for DIY scrapbooking, journaling, note taking, comic drawing, details lining, DIY graffiti, writing, sketching, marking, art designing, illustration, etc.
- EXTRA FINE NIB. 0.38mm EF nib. Premium stainless teel pen tip, sturdy pen clip. Smoothly and continuously ink flow. The long well-balanced pen body provides you superior control and a comfortable writing experience. Ideal for business signing, art signatures, Chinese characters writing practice.
- PISTON DESIGN FOUNTAIN PEN. The piston-filled fountain pen is made of high-quality ABS material, comfortable grip, visible ink window, write smoothly, lightweight and durable. Ideal for student, children, adults and beginners calligraphy practicing.
- EXCELLENT GIFT. Wonderful choice for student and children who wants to practicing chinese calligraphy. Ideal gift for girls, boys, teens, women, men, beginners, writers, journalists, pro painters, artists, students, teachers, friend on Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Birthday, Anniversary, Children's Day, etc.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- The LAMY abc beginner’s fountain pen
- Made of maple wood with a plastic cap and cube
- Non-slip rubber plastic grip and steel polished nib
- Cartridge filling system with LAMY T 10 blue ink cartridge (can be used with the Z 28 converter)
- Designer: Entwicklungsgruppe Mannheim/Prof. Bernt Spiegel
Buying Best fountain pen for kids? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best fountain pen for kids. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best fountain pen for kids, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a fountain pen for kids, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best fountain pen for kids without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of fountain pen for kids?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best fountain pen for kids worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of fountain pen for kids?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best fountain pen for kids. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!