No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best drill for masonry After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best drill for masonry: Top Picks in 2022?
- POWERFUL 6.5 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 48,000 bpm to quickly drill through hard materials like concrete, stone, and brick.
- 2-POSITION SWITCH – Select standard drill or hammer drill function.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE – Keeps you comfortable and helps reduce muscle fatigue across a range of applications.
- 1/2 IN. SINGLE-SLEEVE CHUCK – Allows for easy bit changes and accommodates larger bits.
- CORDED – Corded drill offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- HIGH QUALITY DRILL BIT SET; TITGGI Concrete drill bit, Industrial strength carbide drill bit tip, excellent abrasion resistance, make the drilling much more easier. this masonry drill bit can easily penetrate various material (glass, ceramic tile, marble, wood, travertine, ceramic, stone, concrete, brick, hard plastic, cement, etc.)
- SATISFY ALL YOU DEMAND; Package includes 5 Pcs drill bit set: 1/4", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", there are 4 differenct concrete drill bit sizes that will help in drilling by starting with the smallest bit and continuing to the size needed.
- EASY TO INSTALL USE; This concrete drill bit set is suitable for most general drill, electric drill, hand drill and bench drill, strong tungsten carbide drill bit tip and longer service life of TITGGI masonry drill bit, the double U-type groove slot design brings fast drilling dust remove, and 3-flats shank allows drill bit easy plug and to be held tightly.
- PROFESSIONAL DRILL BITS, WIDELY USED; TITGGI Concrete drill bit set, ideal for drilling fastner holes in bathroom tiles, or wall mirrors, can easily drill holes on tile, concrete, brick, glass, ceramic, wood, and reduces breakout, please cooling with water and control the speed when drilling.
- WORRY FREE! For genuine masonry drill bit, please identify TITGGI brand concrete drill bit set, international tool brands with guaranteed quality. we will offer you an exchange or refund no questions asked! feel free to contact us via email if you have any quesion.
- 2 cutter carbide tip of masonry drill bit set maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck (except DW5232, DW5233, DW5237, DW5238)
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four-flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- 【Sizes of Masonry Drill Bits】Includes these: 2 * 3/16" (4.7mm), 4 * 1/4" (6.3mm), 2 * 5/16"(8mm), 3/8" (9.5mm), 1/2" (12.7mm). Easily meet your drill needs
- 【Alloy YG6S】Carbide drill bit is made of industrial-grade alloy YG6S, which is more advanced than YG6X, which increases wear-resistance, durability and extra longer life span, so that the drill bits last through multiple uses
- 【Silky Drilling】Carbide YG6S concrete drill bit set is sharper, double design of cross arrow and spiral groove, precise positioning and easy chip removal, easy to penetrate various materials
- 【Easy to Install and Use】1/4 inch hex shank masonry drill bit set with lock-in quick change chuck, suitable for most common drills, electric drills, hand drills and bench drills, easy to install and remove and more secure
- 【Wide Application】Concrete drill bit set, ideal for drilling holes in bathroom tiles or walls, can easily drill holes in tile, concrete, brick, glass, ceramic, granite, wood. To reduce cracking, use water to cool and control the speed of drilling
- ▶HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: 6542 HSS hard alloy and durable alloy can prevent the drill bit from cracking, and has The fixed head can prevent the drill bit from cracking and extend its service life.
- ▶WIDE RANGE OF USES: solid carbide tip, with spear tip design, can easily drill through various materials, Such as tiles, concrete, bricks, glass, plastic, wood, etc.
- ▶EASILY REMOVE CHIPS: U-shaped groove design provides low resistance for faster and smoother，Drill holes and remove chips more easily.
- ▶ANTI-SLIP FUNCTION: The triangular handle can firmly fix the drill bit and prevent slipping. It can be installed in hand drill, electric drill, bench drill
- ▶TIP: There are 7 different sizes of drill bits:3mm，4mm，5mm， 6 mm (1/4"), 8 mm (5/16"), 10 mm (3/8"), 12 mm (1/2"). When drilling glass, porcelain floor tiles, marble, granite and other hard materials, please lubricate with water.
- MULTI-MATERIAL DRILL BITS - Easily Drills through Ceramic Tile, Glass, Cinderblock, Hard Plastic, Cement, Concrete, Mirrors, Windows, Travertine, Brick, Wood, and So Much More!
- DURABLE INDUSTRIAL GRADE CARBIDE TIPS - Carbide Tipped Drill Bits Are Built For Longevity and Will Stay Sharper Much Longer Than You're Typical Steel Drill Bit
- CONVENIENT STORAGE CASE - Keeps Your Masonry Drill Bits Safe & Organized in a Rust-Free Hard Plastic Container
- INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SIZES - 1/8" (3 INCH LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (4" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 1/4" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), 5/16 (6" LENGTH), 3/8" (6" LENGTH - 2 INCLUDED), and 1/2" (6" LENGTH)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction. We try our best to ensure each product is in perfect condition before you get it, but if something is not up to your satisfaction, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.
- Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal
- Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life
- Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility
- Exclusive Bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads
- Milled U-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal
- Includes 7 commonly used hammer drill bits
- Ideal for use with concrete, stone, and masonry
- Part of Bosch's Blue Granite series
- High-temperature brazing prevents carbide-cutting edge from breaking out
- Softened shanks have ANSI-compliant aggressive gripping power
- Versatility at its best - From tightening screws to drilling into wood, metal and even concrete, this versatile hammer drill is the ideal DIY tool for a variety of home projects.
- Powerful - This drill is equipped with a high torque 7.5 Amp motor that makes it ideal for the most demanding projects.
- TACKLES TOUGH JOBS - This ½” heavy-duty keyed chuck allows for larger bits to power through heavy duty jobs.
- Speed control - The 2-finger variable speed trigger provides increased control.
- Drill longer and more comfortably - The lock-on button lets you to drill for long periods of time. This prevents finger fatigue and allows for different holding options for greater stability.
- Add Tool Versatility - Our Concrete Drill Bits Kit includes on 5/32 in. on 3/16 in, four 1/4 in. two 5/16 in. one 3/8 in. one 1/2 in bits
- 1/4 in. Hex Shank - All 10 drill bits are equipped with the most common 1/4 in. hex shank providing ideal solution for drilling with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers
- Fast & Durable - 10-Piece Large Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit uses sharpened ground carbide tip to deliver faster drilling into masonry materials and longer life in concrete
- Wide Capacity - ideal for drilling concrete, walls, bricks, ceramic, wood, glass, tiles, stainless steel and more; while drilling harder materials, Water or coolant is highly recommended.
- Efficient- These bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block; Wide Flute Design providing fast dust remove ability and reducing heat
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best drill for masonry
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best drill for masonry, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect drill for masonry is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of drill for masonry
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the drill for masonry
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a drill for masonry. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using drill for masonry make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the drill for masonry
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of drill for masonry available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a drill for masonry, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the drill for masonry from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a drill for masonry, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a drill for masonry from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best drill for masonry considering this option of course.
A drill for masonry is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if drill for masonry doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best drill for masonry costs?
- What are the benefits of a drill for masonry?
- Where to buy the best drill for masonry?
- What is the best brands of drill for masonry?
- How long does a drill for masonry last?
- Does drill for masonry comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are drill for masonry worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best drill for masonry has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.