That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best dead bolt lock. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best dead bolt lock: Reviews in 2022?
- Keyed entry deadbolt with a traditional colonial design for an exterior door; easy installation in just minutes with a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where a deadbolt on one side and keyed entry and security is needed
- Features SmartKey Security Re-key your lock in 3 easy steps; Compatible with Kwikset KW1 Keyway
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; Exposed screws on the interior face
- Side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Ansi Grade-3 Security Single Cylinder Deadbolt With Decorative Turn-Piece.Note: Measure your door's backset, cross bore and thickness to ensure you find the right fit
- Tough Steel Cylinder Guard And Solid Brass Cylinder
- Full 1’ Throw Deadbolt
- Satin Stainless Finish
- Official Kwikset Product
- IDEAL USE: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit; perfect for use on entry doors with 2 bore holes as additional layer of security; includes lockset and 2 keys
- ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES: Ideal for front doors and exterior entrances where security and style are needed; includes industry-leading 1-inch deadbolt with hardened steel spinning pin, anti-drill plates and anti-pick pins to help protect against attacks
- CERTIFIED HIGHEST SECURITY: Premium metal construction and quality craftsmanship for everyday strength and peace of mind; Grade 1/AAA certified BHMA rating for Security, Durability and Finish
- EASY INSTALLATION: Self-aligning screw holes make installation hassle-free; everything included to upgrade existing double bore hole doors, such as exterior doors with keyed security, yourself with only a screwdriver; fits right and left handed doors
- HASSLE-FREE FIT: Universal latch slides easily into place without tools to fit standard doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset; fits door thickness 1-3/8" to 1-7/8"; includes integrated strike reinforcer with 3" screws to help protect against kick-in attacks
- Electronic single-cylinder deadbolt with customizable keyless entry, 1-touch/timed locking, and low-battery indication.0
- Create six customizable user codes plus single-use temporary codes for visitors or maintenance workers
- Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind
- Operates by electronic keypad or traditional key outside and thumb turn lock inside
- Fits door thickness of 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch; includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Night Latch Door Security Lock ,Single Cylinder With Brass Latch Bolt,Antique Locks With 2 Piece KW Brass Keys,Gold Finish.
- INSTALLING DOOR THICKNESS 1 3/8"(35mm) to 2 1/2"(64mm),Surface Installation Requires One 1 1/4 Inch(32mm) Diameter Holes For Deadbolt Lock Set
- EASE INSTALLING Surface Installation,No Mortising Required For Rim Door Deadbolt Lock
- Bolt Door Latch Brass With Hold-Back Function,Stronger Mechanisms With Over 250,000 Life Cycle
- Dead Bolt Locks Angle Strike Bracket Furnished With Angle Strike For Extra Security
- Fingerprint Unlock: Biometric Fingerprint Identification - Recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds and unlocks your door in 1 second.
- Keyless Entry: This keypad lock provides 20 access codes for family members and a temporary code for single-use guest entry.
- One-Time Code: A one-time PIN code can be set for door opening and will be automatically deleted after use.
- Smart Locking: Features automatic door lock that can be set to lock in 10-99 seconds, and one-touch auto-lock by pressing and holding any key on the keypad for 2 seconds. Our deadbolt smart lock is only suitable for 2-1/8" (54mm) door holes, and is not compatible with 38mm door holes.
- Easy Installation: Can be installed in minutes with just a screwdriver, suitable for both men and women; Satisfaction Guaranteed: Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, free replacement in 1 year, and lifetime after-sales customer service from the date of purchase. Offers online phone support from Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM PDT and 24/7 online after-sales email service.
- Top concealed cylinder provides one-key control for the property manager
- Lower exposed cylinder allows unique user keys for the tenant
- Re-key your user or control cylinder at any time in seconds
- Maintain key control throughout tenant and employee turnover
- Re-key the lock without removing from the door
- Single cylinder deadbolt (thumb turn inside) is best used for exterior locking applications
- This deadbolt lock offers ANSI Grade 3 performance for exterior locking applications
- Polished brass finish provides a sleek appearance
- Deadbolt is four-way adjustable for 2-3/8 in. (60 mm) or 2-3/4 in. (70 mm) backset, square, or rounded corners
- Includes one single cylinder deadbolt
Buying Best dead bolt lock? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best dead bolt lock. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best dead bolt lock, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a dead bolt lock, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best dead bolt lock without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of dead bolt lock?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best dead bolt lock worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of dead bolt lock?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best dead bolt lock. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!