That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best cricut blade for cutting vinyl. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best cricut blade for cutting vinyl: Reviews in 2022?
- One premium fine point cutting blade made from long lasting German carbide
- Cuts most lightweight to mediumweight materials, including cardstock, vinyl, and faux leather
- Blade in glamorous gold color. Designed to cut light- to mid-weight materials
- Use with all Cricut machines
- Includes Circuit deep cut blade and Circuit explore deep cut blade housing
- Has the ability to cut through thicker materials with ease. With the Deep-Point Blade, you can cut most materials up to 1.5mm thickness including poster board, heavy cardstock, and more
- Cut materials such as fabric or poster board with ease
- For use with Cricut Maker and Explore cutting machines (including the Explore, Explore One, Explore Air, and Explore Air 2.)
- 1 Cricut Joy Replacement Blade
- Breeze through DIY projects with this all-purpose blade plus housing
- Create fun and functional projects like custom cards, organizational labels, banners, decals, and wall art
- For Cricut Joy only
- Combo pack includes TrueControl Knife and 5 additional blades
- Blade lock system gives you greater control - No-touch experience makes changing blades easy
- Premium steel blades for effortless cuts - Cushioned grip, protective cap, and anti-roll feature
- Use storage cartridge to track and dispose of used blades
- 2 cutting blades
- Make straight, accurate cuts through a variety of materials
- Store blades in convenient storage compartments in the underside of the trimmer
- For use with Cricut 12" Portable Trimmer
- 2 cutting blades
- Works with the Cricut Explore machine, Cricut Expression machine, and Cricut Expression 2 machine
- Includes two 12" x 12" Standard Grip adhesive cutting mats
- To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on each of the mats: Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Embossed Cardstock, Iron-on and Vinyl
- Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust
- Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images
- Includes 1 premium 12 mm carbide blade and Drive Housing
- For use with Cricut Maker only
- Create puzzles, models, leather goods, toys, and more
- Cuts up to 3/32” balsa wood, 2 mm tooled leather, 4-ply matboard, 2 mm Cricut Chipboard and more
- Not recommended for cutting images smaller than ¾”
- Keeps rolled material aligned, for clean, precise cuts
- Built-in trimmer ensures a straight edge every time
- Fits rolls of Circuit Smart Materials from 3m - 22.8m (4ft - 75ft)
- For Cricut Explore 3 and Cricut Maker 3
- Combo pack includes TrueControl Handle, Weeder Tip, Hook Weeder Tip, Piercing Tip, Nonstick Blade
- Craft comfortably for hours with ergonomic, cushioned grip
- Lock system gives you greater control
- Easy, no-touch tip & blade changing
- Protective cap & anti-roll feature
- We value safety, Innovation, Quality, simplicity, and community
- We collaborate with acclaimed designers to reimagine every aspect of tool use from the perspective of safety, ergonomics, and efficiency
- Product is manufactured in China
Buying Best cricut blade for cutting vinyl? Here’s What to Consider!
Now that you know the items currently sitting on top in the market, it’s time for the buying guide on the best cricut blade for cutting vinyl. Here, we will talk about the things that you should look out for before pressing that “Buy Now” button. As everyone has different needs from the same product, it’s important to know which one fulfils the demands.
Before you even think of getting your hands on the best cricut blade for cutting vinyl, an important thing to consider here is the material used in it. We all want to spend our money somewhere that we know for sure will last for a long time. For this, the material used is one of the most important factors in ensuring its longevity.
Additionally, the material used is directly linked to the damage it can withstand. A slip of hand is expected, and if you compromise on the material, then you are compromising its capability to survive.
This is an in-general rule to apply to anything and certainly is worth mentioning here. Having a warranty on the product that you will be buying is a big relief as if anything goes wrong, then the manufacturers will take care of it.
Warranties aren’t provided by companies that aren’t sure about their products themselves. Contrarily, companies that do provide are the ones that are confident about their product and are ready to bet on it. As a result, there’s no chance for you to be handed a faulty product and get away with it.
Which shoe would you pick if you had the choice between a shoe from the Retalie brand and a pair from the Nike line right now? Without a doubt, anyone would pick Nike over a brand that they haven’t heard of. It’s because they have managed to create a brand value of selling authentic products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Similarly, this example goes for everything. Buying a product from a well-renowned brand is way better than buying from one that you haven’t heard of. There’s a reason why you have heard of them.
Mostly it’s because they have satisfied their customers with items and earned establishment. As a result, they are less likely to hand over something bad to you.
Price Vs Value
The price of a product can be anything but the value of it can only be one. A seller can ask anything for a cricut blade for cutting vinyl, but the main question is whether it’s the product’s actual value or not. The bottom line here is to judge whether the price you are paying is worth it or not.
If your selected unit provides a special feature that none of the other manufacturers can provide and ask for a higher price, then it’s quite valid. You get to be the judge here, and decide if that extra five bucks is worth it for that special feature or not.
The only way you can judge your desired goods is by customer reviews. Reviews are a crucial factor that can change your decision instantly and let you know the cons that the companies try to hide. Thus, checking out the reviews on individual products can help you to identify which one is authentic and has hidden drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lastly, an article on best cricut blade for cutting vinyl without a question-answer section is quite incomplete. Well, don’t worry about it, as we have gathered the most important frequently asked questions that are left unanswered. The questions mostly cover the fundamental ones, but it’s definitely worth a read as most of us miss out on the basics and are left clueless.
How to find the durability of cricut blade for cutting vinyl?
Durability is dependent on the material used on it. Thus, you can do a simple google search on the product name and find the material that they have used.
Is buying the best cricut blade for cutting vinyl worth it?
It’s entirely up to you to decide if you need it or not. If you think that it will make your life easier, then there’s no reason not to try them out. Nevertheless, make sure it has the features that you require otherwise, it’s a total waste.
Where can I find the warranty of cricut blade for cutting vinyl?
Warranty is something every vendors and manufacturer are proud of. Thus, if they do provide a warranty, then you will be able to come across it easily on any website of the product.
That’s all you need to know about best cricut blade for cutting vinyl. Even though searching for the right item can be daunting, it is always wise to research to ensure it fits your needs.
Even though I highly suggest sticking within your budget, opting for a slightly pricier one or a well-known brand can be beneficial. Nonetheless, I hope you found what you’re looking for. Till next time, stay safe!